Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-07-2019, 07:07 AM   #1
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

D370 Season 6

Good luck everyone. Looks like several familiar names from last season, along with some from year's past and some new ones.

I've rebranded after last year's disappointing loss in Game 7 of the League Championship to hopefully bring some better luck. Looks like the NC Central will be tough with four playoff teams from last year.

Medici - last thing I said at the end of last season was I hoped to avoid being in the same division as you and Virginia Beach. I only got half of that, and looks like we open the season against each other. Should be a fun battle, and hopefully a good season. Looks like four teams may be promoted this year though.
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:45 AM   #2
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
Good luck everyone. Looks like several familiar names from last season, along with some from year's past and some new ones.

I've rebranded after last year's disappointing loss in Game 7 of the League Championship to hopefully bring some better luck. Looks like the NC Central will be tough with four playoff teams from last year.

Medici - last thing I said at the end of last season was I hoped to avoid being in the same division as you and Virginia Beach. I only got half of that, and looks like we open the season against each other. Should be a fun battle, and hopefully a good season. Looks like four teams may be promoted this year though.
Dang, You and Medici both did not make it to the finals either? I got me butt kick in the Conference Championship badly. I was hoping to play with you guys. Do you know if Orcin made it. I have not been home to see the computer yet. I should have never went out last night. I told my wife that but she looked at me and said “What you talkin about Willis”...
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:57 AM   #3
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Dang, You and Medici both did not make it to the finals either? I got me butt kick in the Conference Championship badly. I was hoping to play with you guys. Do you know if Orcin made it. I have not been home to see the computer yet. I should have never went out last night. I told my wife that but she looked at me and said “What you talkin about Willis”...
We both fell in Game 7 of the League Championship. Tough to get so close, yet fall short. Now we'll both be battling in the same division.

Orcin did earn a promotion, but I believe lost the World Series.

Sorry for your loss in the Conference Championship. Yeah, there is certainly a line not to cross with your wife. I pushed my luck yesterday too.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:05 AM   #4
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We both fell in Game 7 of the League Championship. Tough to get so close, yet fall short. Now we'll both be battling in the same division.

Orcin did earn a promotion, but I believe lost the World Series.

Sorry for your loss in the Conference Championship. :
I found out I lost 4 games to 1 so that did not hurt as bad. Probably nothing I could have done even if I was home adjusting for each game. He just whipped my ass. But I feel for you and Medici losing in 7. I never get over that. I always think maybe there was something I could have done to change one game. Sorry my friend ,I know that hurts and it hurts badly. Good luck this season and if my league does not chat much in a post I will be back here regular taking of space. Are you and the Breakers in the same Division? I hope not....

Last edited by Zorro; 01-07-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:26 AM   #5
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I found out I lost 4 games to 1 so that did not hurt as bad. Probably nothing I could have done even if I was home adjusting for each game. He just whipped my ass. But I feel for you and Medici losing in 7. I never get over that. I always think maybe there was something I could have done to change one game. Sorry my friend ,I know that hurts and it hurts badly. Good luck this season and if my league does not chat much in a post I will be back here regular taking of space. Are you and the Breakers in the same Division? I hope not....
I'm not sure if it helps to tweak or not. I have a tendency to overthink. I did think I made an adjustment for game 7, but I was multi tasking, so I screwed something up. Now I wonder if things would have been different.

I guess a loss is a loss, and I don't want to complain about it, but it does hurt. We are in fact in the same division, so that is disappointing.

Still should be a fun season though I hope.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:30 AM   #6
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not sure if it helps to tweak or not. I have a tendency to overthink. I did think I made an adjustment for game 7, but I was multi tasking, so I screwed something up. Now I wonder if things would have been different.

I guess a loss is a loss, and I don't want to complain about it, but it does hurt. We are in fact in the same division, so that is disappointing.

Still should be a fun season though I hope.
Just got home and checked my league. Orcin and I are in the same Division. Lol.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:35 AM   #7
ajwindon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hoping my Virginia Beach Bums road to the playoffs from the AC West is pretty easy.
ajwindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 08:51 AM   #8
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just got home and checked my league. Orcin and I are in the same Division. Lol.
Boy, what luck. Don't beat each other up too much!
Old 01-07-2019, 08:54 AM   #9
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajwindon View Post
Hoping my Virginia Beach Bums road to the playoffs from the AC West is pretty easy.
I didn't look too much at the other league since I didn't have too much time before leaving, but was happy you weren't in the same division again!
Old 01-07-2019, 08:57 AM   #10
Medici
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:

I was hoping for another crack to meet you in the World Series. Instead, 19 times in the division together. Maybe we can settle on an NLCS series instead for the Pennant ;-) Going to to be difficult with so many great teams. Definitely a fun week ahead!
Medici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:06 AM   #11
Medici
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajwindon View Post
Best of luck! That was a great division battle between you and NYY23 last season. Here's hoping for some more fun races!
Old 01-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #12
Medici
Minors (Triple A)

Here are the historical records for our League. Doesn't mean anything for this season, but here you go for fun:

AC WEST: .539 14PO 0 WS
AC CENT: .527 15PO 0 WS
AC EAST: .520 9PO 2 WS
NC WEST: .533 12PO 3 WS
NC CENT: .538 13PO 0 WS
NC EAST: .530 15PO 0 WS

Best of luck to everyone!
Old 01-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #13
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Good luck this year NYY23! I will probably wish I was back in diamond by Wednesday.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #14
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Good luck this year NYY23! I will probably wish I was back in diamond by Wednesday.
You and me both my friend. Looks like a very tough league this year. Should be fun.🤯🤢🧟*♂️ 🤷*♂️
Old 01-07-2019, 10:17 AM   #15
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Another great season ahead! I see Matt Arnold is also in our league.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 10:53 AM   #16
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medici View Post
I was hoping for another crack to meet you in the World Series. Instead, 19 times in the division together. Maybe we can settle on an NLCS series instead for the Pennant ;-) Going to to be difficult with so many great teams. Definitely a fun week ahead!
Yes, I guess since we were both so close to the World Series it's disappointing that won't happen this year. Should be fun to face off for the division. We should at least score a lot of runs.

Definitely will be a challenge!
Old 01-07-2019, 10:55 AM   #17
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medici View Post
Here are the historical records for our League. Doesn't mean anything for this season, but here you go for fun:

AC WEST: .539 14PO 0 WS
AC CENT: .527 15PO 0 WS
AC EAST: .520 9PO 2 WS
NC WEST: .533 12PO 3 WS
NC CENT: .538 13PO 0 WS
NC EAST: .530 15PO 0 WS

Best of luck to everyone!
Thanks, I always like to run the numbers and see how things look. Unfortunately time was a little bit short. Should make things challenging!
Old 01-07-2019, 10:57 AM   #18
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Thanks, and good luck up in perfect. Zorro is a tough one!
Old 01-07-2019, 11:03 AM   #19
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrog2000 View Post
Another great season ahead! I see Matt Arnold is also in our league.
He was in last year too, just ignored us. Looks like he did change his team name too.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:13 PM   #20
SF Giants
Minors (Double A)

Hey, Stars checking-in. Good luck all!
SF Giants is offline   Reply With Quote