Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 12-31-2018, 08:01 AM   #141
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socali View Post
I have box scores too...but I have to get to work...if needed I can post later today when time.
Wow, I WON in 7. Thank you soooooo much for showing me this.That just made my day my friend....
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 08:02 AM   #142
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for posting that! Congratulations Zorro! Wish you got to experience in real time, but well deserved my friend!
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 08:08 AM   #143
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
Thanks for posting that! Congratulations Zorro! Wish you got to experience in real time, but well deserved my friend!
Thank you so much. Tonight’s New Years Party will Be WONDERFUL. I am going to make it all about ME. Lol. Jk. But I have been wanting this for the longest time. Wow, I just got by Knive 3-2 in last game. He must be hurting. Sorry for him but so happy for me. I just wish we could all stay together. This was a wonderful group of guys. I hate leaving people every year. I get close to them and then.......Goodbye. Just does not feel right. I finally got my Ring. It takes a lot of luck and this season the luck was all mine.. P.S. Carew was MVP. I am going to get him the biggest ring. Thank you Rod.

Last edited by Zorro; 12-31-2018 at 08:10 AM.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:21 AM   #144
Clavette
Major Leagues

I'm disappointed I did not get regrouped with you nyy

My new league seems lesser than this one we just finished. I expect to be up in perfect next week.

Best of luck to everyone
Clavette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 08:40 AM   #145
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clavette View Post

My new league seems lesser than this one we just finished. I expect to be up in perfect next week.

Best of luck to everyone
Hope to see you there my friend. If I stay there and don’t get demoted. Thank you again for posting the results. You made my day.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:13 AM   #146
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Thank you so much. Tonight’s New Years Party will Be WONDERFUL. I am going to make it all about ME. Lol. Jk. But I have been wanting this for the longest time. Wow, I just got by Knive 3-2 in last game. He must be hurting. Sorry for him but so happy for me. I just wish we could all stay together. This was a wonderful group of guys. I hate leaving people every year. I get close to them and then.......Goodbye. Just does not feel right. I finally got my Ring. It takes a lot of luck and this season the luck was all mine.. P.S. Carew was MVP. I am going to get him the biggest ring. Thank you Rod.
You're welcome! This was a great group of guys, and I don't like switching things up, yet understand why it's necessary. Nothing is permanent too, it seems like teams cycle in and out, so hopefully get to play with everyone again at some point.

I got switched to a new league, and this looks like a mix between some of the teams from this league - I see MS ChopNation and some others, along with some old opponents, I'm back with Matt's team, and I believe some new teams.

It does take some luck to win a championship, but the skill to put together a team capable of winning. Carew definitely deserves that MVP, and Ruth the opposite of MVP, but I think he'll have a big year this year for you. I'll be expecting some updates on my prediction!

It's been a pleasure everyone, good luck at your next stops, and Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2018, 09:17 AM   #147
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
You're welcome! This was a great group of guys, and I don't like switching things up, yet understand why it's necessary. Nothing is permanent too, it seems like teams cycle in and out, so hopefully get to play with everyone again at some point.

I got switched to a new league, and this looks like a mix between some of the teams from this league - I see MS ChopNation and some others, along with some old opponents, I'm back with Matt's team, and I believe some new teams.

It does take some luck to win a championship, but the skill to put together a team capable of winning. Carew definitely deserves that MVP, and Ruth the opposite of MVP, but I think he'll have a big year this year for you. I'll be expecting some updates on my prediction!

It's been a pleasure everyone, good luck at your next stops, and Happy New Year!
Now we can say it. I did not believe it when you told me but you were right. You thought Knive and I would be in the Championship Series. You said this on like Monday the first day of the season. You and that spread sheet worry me. Lol.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:19 AM   #148
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clavette View Post

Best of luck to everyone
I was really surprised we weren't in the same league. I figured those that weren't promoted or relegated would stick together. Seems like every other year with some teams, so maybe we'll both be lucky enough to meet in perfect next week. I had some unbelievable luck against your team this year, so I was expecting you to exact some revenge. I guess that'll have to wait at least a week.

I've only looked quick, but just the fact that I don't have Rocky Point, FireAnty, Bloomington, Knife, or some of the others has to make this an easier league!
Old 12-31-2018, 09:23 AM   #149
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Now we can say it. I did not believe it when you told me but you were right. You thought Knive and I would be in the Championship Series. You said this on like Monday the first day of the season. You and that spread sheet worry me. Lol.
Lol, I've been fine-tuning through PT, but I'm starting to have faith in my spreadsheets. This year was a good one for predictions though, now hopefully I can put the spreadsheet to good use for my team.