Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 04-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
sreem
All Star Reserve

For Real This Time......Maybe....

Okay, so I pre-purchased the game. Got It. Played it. Thought the colors weren't as good as 14. Played it some more. Didn't care for the new facegen. Played it some more. Thought the new coaching system was cool. Played it some more. Loved the expanded stats and leagues. Played it some more. Love the new owner/coach/player interactions. Played it a lot more. Thought the colors weren't too bad after all. Played it a lot more. Thought the facegen was actually a lot better. Sold my soul to Markus.

So now, I'm ready to take the plunge. I want to start all over, with a brand new game, and play THAT ONE GAME FOREVER! (Or until 17 comes out with holographic stadiums and virtual people to actually interact with).

My problem is that the game is so amazing I don't know what to do. I'm torn between starting a RL MLB Quickstart, modern day. Or should I do a historical league, possible fictional, starting in the late 1800's? I've read some AMAZING dynasties that have done that, and it looks really good. Or should I go with a modern day fictional league, where I can customize as time progresses as I see fit.

My brain is on OOTP overload as I consider all the different possibilities! Help me OOTP Community!
Old 04-01-2015, 04:30 PM   #2
pgjocki
All Star Starter

Try Detroit circa 1907, some really good players.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:47 PM   #3
Luis
Bat Boy

The thing is, no matter which one you end up choosing, you can't go wrong!! Just pick one and enjoy.
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:19 PM   #4
BusterKing
Hall Of Famer

If you have a team that you actually follow on TV I would start with that. It will get your emotions going when dealing with your team since you will know the players in RL.
BusterKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
sreem
All Star Reserve

So Modern Day MLB Standard Game with the Tigers. Ok. Do you guys check the boxes for all the different leagues to be included or just the Majors?
Old 04-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #6
BusterKing
Hall Of Famer

I use MLB with all the MLB minors, nothing else.
BusterKing is offline   Reply With Quote