Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 03-29-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
MScott1275
Bat Boy

Ootp 19 logos

Where can I view all the logos within the game? I saw that there are over 400 logos for OOTP 19, but I can't find them anywhere.

I've created a new league and the teams have the logos, but I can't find a list of available team names that have matching logos or just a list showing all the logos in the game.

Thanks in advance!
MScott1275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:04 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

"../data/logos" directory.. wherever you installed it or wherever default is for your system.

once you find that folder, you can simply doubple click on a picture file, which will load up a picture viewer.. if default windows 7 viewer orsimilar, you can simply click the "next" button and it will view the next file in that directory... keep clicking, start from beginning etc -- it should tell you when you reach end of files of that folder -- or look up a specific name first and double click.

any picture viewing app or even most medial players will be able to open them -- windows media player, vlc,mpc-hc etc etc.

if double clicking doesn't work, it jsut means that file type isn't associated with a prgram.. simply load up on of those prgrams that cna view a picture file and drag the file to that application when opened...

even firefox, chrome, safari can do this too. (web browsers have this functionality too)

Last edited by NoOne; 03-29-2018 at 07:06 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #3
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Is there anything that can view these .oi files? Just view, that's all! I understand they are in a proprietary format for legal reasons, I suppose, but all I want to do is view them quickly, rather than having to upload each one at a time in the game. That way, I can pick the ones I want with less time and effort. For example, what if I could see which one of these Brewers logos I like without having to upload each one?
Attached Images

- Bru

Last edited by Déjà Bru; 03-29-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #4
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Never used it so I can't comment on it.

https://softstribe.com/app/pc/downlo...windows-mac-os

https://7labs.io/tips-tricks/how-to-...n-windows.html
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:07 PM   #5
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
Is there anything that can view these .oi files? Just view, that's all! I understand they are in a proprietary format for legal reasons, I suppose, but all I want to do is view them quickly, rather than having to upload each one at a time in the game. That way, I can pick the ones I want with less time and effort. For example, what if I could see which one of these Brewers logos I like without having to upload each one?
You can view them within:

Saved Games/Your Game/News/HTML/Images/Team Logos
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 04:06 PM   #6
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropterus58 View Post
Thanks, but . . . I hesitate. I'm usually good with well-known third-party stuff but these are a bit obscure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUColonel View Post
You can view them within:

Saved Games/Your Game/News/HTML/Images/Team Logos
Those are only the multiple-sized versions of the one logo that you currently have chosen for a team. I'm looking to take a gander at the choices themselves.

See the difference?
Attached Images

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #7
dannyheck
Minors (Single A)

Why generic names and logos

Did OOTP lose their MLB license? I saw guys streaming on Twitch, but all the teams had generic names and logos ??
Old 03-06-2019, 02:18 PM   #8
Mr. Marlin
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyheck View Post
Did OOTP lose their MLB license? I saw guys streaming on Twitch, but all the teams had generic names and logos ??
It was a fictional game. You can make up your own leagues with any team name you like. It can use generic logos are logos you create.
Mr. Marlin is offline   Reply With Quote