Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 09-11-2016, 01:20 PM   #1
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

How does one change 3D and broadcast park pics...

...historical or modern? I'm noticing that often the same 3D ballpark background (w/ the identical 3D ballpark rendering) shows up as the 3D ballpark, even though the location/ballpark name changes. This is whether or not I'm replaying the '27,'69,'99 or '16 seasons I've chosen. Wrigley Field looks the same as Ebbets, or Shea Stadium,etc etc. Sometimes the ballpark background changes when playing with 3D backdrop, sometimes it doesn't. And when I'm playing in Broadcast mode, EVERY TIME my full-color broadcast pic is the new CitiField, even though I don't remember specifically selecting this ballpark. (Is this because I've chose to manage the Mets in 69,99 and 16? Because it also shows up when I'm managing the '27 Yankees in my 27 Yankees replay). Is this a bug? It seems a lengthy process from what I've read online (to install and run correct BP pictures or correct 3D backgrounds)...is there a SIMPLE way to ensure I have the correct BP backgrounds when I'm in Broadcast mode or 3D mode? I'm assuming then that only a few BP backgrounds come when I installed my Steam version of OOTP17. Thanks for any advice. My biggest issue,again, is: why does the same generic 3D background show up now matter when or where I'm playing,over what season (even though the name shown depicts the correct ballpark I'm playing in...and why does it only SOMEtimes seem to change?

Last edited by robedits; 09-12-2016 at 08:00 PM.
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:01 PM   #2
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Anyone?
Old 09-21-2016, 08:49 PM   #3
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

OH well...thanks just the same.