Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 02-20-2019, 09:39 PM   #301
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I have the top 12 teams already at Opening Day of the first season. But don't yet have league or subleague logos for that top league or the parks built yet. Not sure which existing parks would work best for each team just yet, though, unfortunately.

I do have several screenshots I plan to paste into the relevant posts for the related dynasty thread. But I will need to figure out which ones to share and all, plus make several sets of Opening Day cards for those teams, so as to help show others what's going on for each team and all better, I'm sure. Please stay tuned for further developments here. Thanks for everything you've done so far here. CD out.
I never said I would do your league logos... I said I would help you with the 24 teams (logos, jerseys,caps).

Just begin your league when you get your 24 teams' logos, jerseys and caps... they should be done in the next two weeks or so... if you don't have league logos, OOTP will create them for you... they are not very well done, but at least you will have them.

Once you have made a definite and final decision on the names of your league, I will try to help you with the league logos... I will do them for you personally... you know my work... if it's not what you want... you will have to get someone else to do them for you.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 09:39 PM   #302
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I'll get back to you after I get the Opening Day cards generated for the top twelve teams, and I'll try to pick one or two per team to put in the relevant team-related posts in the required dynasty thread, if not before. Your recently-made changes to the Tracyton Huskies and Slaabojevo Knights' uniforms make them look so much better already, too, for sure. Thanks. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:05 PM   #303
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The Slaabovian Republic League is already up and running. It's only at Opening Day now for the first season, because I plan to try and watch every game one game at a time, if I can, generally. So it will probably take at least a few months to complete the first season, even if I have some of the games simmed during the regular season for various teams.

The Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union will DEFINITELY be the first minor league under the Slaabovian Republic League. And it will be created once there are enough players available for each organization to have at least a decently-sized minor league team roster for their top farm team. Right now, there are only about 470 or so players in the game world, if I'm not too mistaken here. So that probably doesn't yet justify a full minor league's creation. Do you agree?

How many players do you think will need to be available for the SRL teams' organizations to justify the creation of the CKU, and how long might it take for us to get that many players available for those organizations to use? Please advise. Thank you. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-21-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:09 PM   #304
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Fair enough, EC. Thanks for all your help so far, in any case. Keep an eye on the related dynasty thread periodically, please. Already posted a few shots related to the SRL's Inaugural Draft, in fact. Feel free to look at them, if and when you like. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:31 PM   #305
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, you are uploading all of the work being done for you by the other graphics guys, aren't you?

I have not put them in this thread.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:52 PM   #306
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Yes, I am downloading everything, or at least trying to, as fast as I can. Am trying to figure out how to include pictures of certain cards into my relevant dynasty thread at the moment. Haven't figured that out yet, unfortunately. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-20-2019 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:29 AM   #307
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Any suggestions on how to do that? Would really like to enhance the relevant dynasty reports periodically, if I can, of course.

I do agree that the Hearts need to have a great deal of red, perhaps even Cardinal red, in at least one or two shades/hues/tints for the sets. But I still think that a little blue might be nice to include here. Even if it's only there to outline the text and/or image on the logo or logos in question.

Clearly, we can't have a lot of blue, if any at all. That's simply because of the Athletics having a moderately dark blue in their mix. But what if we have a rosy pinkish kind of shade in the mix for the Hearts, as the third color for the logo or logos? Maybe a heart in a bright to medium pink or something, trimmed in navy blue, for example?

Just a few thoughts here, that's all. Take them as you will, and all, of course. Thank you for your time and attention and help here, in any case. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:44 AM   #308
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Opening Day cards have been generated for 400 players plus twelve GM/Managers, for your information. Not sure how I can show them where appropriate, though, just yet. I know they are in card form in some folder, of course, but showing them here, I'm not sure how to do that just yet, unfortunately.

Any help and all that you can possibly suggest here would be greatly appreciated, for sure, Eugene. I know you've shown such pictures before with your primary league, over the years. So how might I be able to do that easily enough here, then?

Please advise. Thank you, CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:09 AM   #309
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I don't think I can pass the Hearts without at least a touch of navy blue, whether it's only as trim for the letters or the logo, if not for the background or a cap or two. You may not agree, I accept, but I still want a bit of that color somewhere in the mix in reference to one of my old schools, you see.

Other than that, crimson and/or scarlet are acceptable enough, but I'd still prefer at least some cardinal red in the mix for the Hearts set, if possible. The rest of what you posted that doesn't conflict with my above thoughts is quite acceptable, for sure, and I can certainly agree with it and do.

I've thought about it, and I am of the current position that in time, as circumstances eventually will warrant, if and when we get deep enough into the dynasty in question, there will be a need for the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation. I have also decided that its teams will be placed in various cities and/or towns in the two territories I mentioned earlier. But I do not yet know how soon the league will need to be created, of course.

By the time I reach the All-Star Break for the Slaabovian Republic League, I expect to have a clearer plan in regards to the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation. By that time, I hope to have settled better on certain nation-related details, and locked down certain relevant map details and all, if possible, once and for all, for multiple reasons and multiple projects. Lord willing, of course.

In fact, let me be quite clear. If and when time and circumstances permit, and supposing nothing happens to any of my relevant devices or computers in the meantime to prevent it, and all, the SHC will definitely be created, one way or another. Lord willing, of course. You can take it to the bank, so to speak, Eugene.

Thank you for your time and attention, and please thank others on my behalf for their help and all, if you don't mind. Okay? CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:33 AM   #310
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Scorpions are fine for the Stingers, as long as they also have at least some insect-like features or touches for them, whether it's wings, multiple legs, or compound eyes, for example. That's seeing as their parent club is the Hornets, after all. If you don't think you can do it, feel free to throw this team out there for others to work on, if you like. Thanks for your help and all, so far, with this project, in any case, Eugene. God is providing help to us all here, for sure, I believe! CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:49 AM   #311
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The independent teams in the SHC when it begins will have the nicknames Eagles, Heralds, Turtles, and Voyagers. Locations and team colors are yet to be determined for each of them, but those will definitely be their starting nicknames. Count on it.

When the SHC starts, there will be two divisions of five teams each for its two subleagues. However, I don't have names in mind for those divisions yet, but the subleagues will be called the Holen Conference and the Wellnitz Conference, for sure. They will be named after two people I stayed in a cabin with at a month-long summer camp nearly thirty years ago.

I'm not sure yet just which teams will be in each division or subleague for the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation, but I'll decide that later, as soon as I can. Expect one of the independent teams in each division, in any case, and four other teams per each division, of course. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:26 AM   #312
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Suggestions for team colors related to the Eagles, Heralds, Turtles, and Voyagers now welcome, folks. They will be independent of the other organizations headed by the teams in the SRL, so everything related to them is open for consideration, except for their nicknames. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:35 AM   #313
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Opening Day cards have been generated for 400 players plus twelve GM/Managers, for your information. Not sure how I can show them where appropriate, though, just yet. I know they are in card form in some folder, of course, but showing them here, I'm not sure how to do that just yet, unfortunately.

Any help and all that you can possibly suggest here would be greatly appreciated, for sure, Eugene. I know you've shown such pictures before with your primary league, over the years. So how might I be able to do that easily enough here, then?

Please advise. Thank you, CD out.
I will try to give you detailed instructions on how to post a screenshot on the dynasty forum so you can post photos of your players and team logos... give me time to do it... it won't be soon.

First, I just want to get all 24 teams logos, jerseys and caps created.

What is the name of your Major League?... the first 12 teams on your list.
What is the name of your Minor League?... the second 12 teams on your list.

I will make you league logos for both soon so you will have them in your game... later I will see if the good graphics designers will do them for you... they, in most cases, will be much better than mine... I can't do fancy graphics work.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:39 AM   #314
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't think I can pass the Hearts without at least a touch of navy blue, whether it's only as trim for the letters or the logo, if not for the background or a cap or two. You may not agree, I accept, but I still want a bit of that color somewhere in the mix in reference to one of my old schools, you see.

Other than that, crimson and/or scarlet are acceptable enough, but I'd still prefer at least some cardinal red in the mix for the Hearts set, if possible. The rest of what you posted that doesn't conflict with my above thoughts is quite acceptable, for sure, and I can certainly agree with it and do.

I've thought about it, and I am of the current position that in time, as circumstances eventually will warrant, if and when we get deep enough into the dynasty in question, there will be a need for the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation. I have also decided that its teams will be placed in various cities and/or towns in the two territories I mentioned earlier. But I do not yet know how soon the league will need to be created, of course.

By the time I reach the All-Star Break for the Slaabovian Republic League, I expect to have a clearer plan in regards to the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation. By that time, I hope to have settled better on certain nation-related details, and locked down certain relevant map details and all, if possible, once and for all, for multiple reasons and multiple projects. Lord willing, of course.

In fact, let me be quite clear. If and when time and circumstances permit, and supposing nothing happens to any of my relevant devices or computers in the meantime to prevent it, and all, the SHC will definitely be created, one way or another. Lord willing, of course. You can take it to the bank, so to speak, Eugene.

Thank you for your time and attention, and please thank others on my behalf for their help and all, if you don't mind. Okay? CD out.
Just my opinion, but the Navy Blue doesn't fit in well with the Reds... I created a test logo just to see... it did not blend in well.

But, Hey!
Jesus would tell me, "This is CD's project and his league... do it his way!"

I will request a Navy Blue trim be used on the Logos, Jersey and Caps.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:41 AM   #315
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Suggestions for team colors related to the Eagles, Heralds, Turtles, and Voyagers now welcome, folks. They will be independent of the other organizations headed by the teams in the SRL, so everything related to them is open for consideration, except for their nicknames. CD out.
Not worried about these teams yet... Let's get the first 24 done first.

Then we will try to get these independent teams done.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:27 PM   #316
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The top league here is definitely the Slaabovian Republic League. It starts in 1901. Most, if not all, team looks, unless otherwise stated, should try to reflect that timeframe. The listed colors for each listed team/organization will be well-established as their classic colors by no later than 1970, if not before 1951, just so you know.

Some variance from those colors and looks will be common, at least, until teams are more settled in terms of their classic looks and all. Some teams will be more adventurous with their looks early on, while others will not, of course.

The Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union's logo looks will generally not vary much from the time it begins until the early 21st Century, except in rare cases, I think. They'll basically stay fairly consistent with their logos' elements, unless they have a good enough reason not to be.

I have stated things as clearly as possible from the start of this thread so there is as little confusion as possible with how I'd like or need related things for this sort of thing to be. I have also periodically included information that might further help anyone here with certain team and location-related designs, as best as possible. Please point others to this thread as you like and can.

Thank you for all your help and advice and all so far. Things would definitely not be as wonderful-looking and all without it all, for sure, I believe. And without God's help and leading and all, most of all, of course, Eugene. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-21-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:36 PM   #317
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

And as to your comment about worry, Eugene, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this life I ever worry about, nor anyone. For I know for a fact Who controls the ENTIRE Universe, and holds it in His Holy Hands! Do I often get real concerned about certain things or people in it? I probably do, as do many others in it, of course. But as far as worrying, that is not something I do. It never serves any useful purpose, for sure. Remember, Jesus said, "Fear not, for I have overcome the world." The Bible speaks about fear many times, for that matter. Just so you know this well enough here. Take care and God bless you and yours, I hope, my friend. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:53 PM   #318
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'm thinking something medicine and/or romance-related for the Hearts might be a possibility somewhere in their history. No fleur-de-lis, though, at least for now for them. A lot of the best-known medical people in this land's history might hail from there for multiple time periods, I think. A lot of matchmakers when arranged marriages were still quite common likely came from its general area as well, come to think of it.

Thanks for all your help and all so far. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:00 PM   #319
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Just my opinion, but the Navy Blue doesn't fit in well with the Reds... I created a test logo just to see... it did not blend in well.

But, Hey!
Jesus would tell me, "This is CD's project and his league... do it his way!"

I will request a Navy Blue trim be used on the Logos, Jersey and Caps.

Already thought ahead regarding the Hearts, Eugene. That's why I suggested perhaps including silver or a pastel-type color be used as a potential third color, at least. Please look back in this thread for that sort of thing. I also suggested ideas to potentially be considered in reference to the Challengers as well. Remember? CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #320
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I will state when the CKU will start sometime later once I have a clearer mental picture of where this dynasty's game world is going in terms of its development. Thanks. CD out.