Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 08:19 AM   #1
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Exclamation OOTP 17 Pre-Order FAQ

Q: If I pre-order now, what do I get?
A: You'll get:
  • One OOTP 17 eSellerate license (which allows you to have the game on two computers, PC or Mac, simultaneously).
  • You save $5 on the regular price, which will be $39.99. This offer ends March 1st.
  • You get access to the Gold Master beta build of the game on March 18th, 4 days prior to the official launch.
  • On release day (March 22nd) you will be able to retrieve an OOTP 17 Steam key via an online form where you enter your eSellerate order ID and email address.
Q: What if I pre-order after March 1st?
A: You will still get all the neat things listed above, except for the reduced pre-order price.

Q: When does the pre-order end?
A: March 17th.

Q: I am on Linux, how do I pre-order?
A: Visit our Linux store here: https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/browse?2,

Q: So, what happens on March 18th?
A: We will email everyone who pre-ordered the link to the OOTP 17 Gold Master Beta build, which can be activated with the eSellerate license key which you received via email after pre-ordering. The key starts with "OOTP17-".

Q: I don't care about the beta, so what's the procedure on official launch day, March 22nd?
A: You will simply be able to download the game from our website, install it and then activate it with the eSellerate license key which you received via email after pre-ordering. The key starts with "OOTP17-". If you are a Steam user, we will create an online form where you may retrieve your OOTP 17 Steam key via entry of your eSellerate order ID and email address.

Q: Somehow I have trouble pre-ordering or I did not get a confirmation.
A: First, check your spam folder for the confirmation email. If you have other problems with your preorder, please contact support@esellerate.net
Closed Thread