Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
11jyeager
Bat Boy

Trade AI needs improvement

This is the trade I just tried to complete. I play as the Flyers.

Philadelphia:
LD Braydon Coburn
Round 1 pick

Calgary (Who my scouts tell me have a weakness at LD) :
Round 1 pick

Response: This trade is not interesting and doesn't warrant further discussion.

Yet when I just offer my Round 1 pick straight up for theirs, the response is that I need to sweeten the deal more.

Also, every single trade proposal sent to me for my 4 1/2 star defenseman is a joke. Some teams try to send me a one-star forward for him and any counter-trade that I offer is immediately rejected, even if my scout says it is a balanced offer. And your draft picks seem to have absolutely no value, while their draft picks require the moon for them to be traded.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
thebusbybriddon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Well I'll be honest, you need to take into consideration, Potential and age. But aside from I 100% agree.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
x7t
Bat Boy

I totally agree the trading is terrible hope they put some hours into it
Old 05-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
SushamiBoy
Minors (Triple A)

Yeah, again I downloaded the newest version, played an hour and again, I have to put it aside. I understand that they really want to make the cool features out asap like all the leagues but the trading makes the game unplayable in my honest opinion.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
11jyeager
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushamiBoy View Post
Yeah, again I downloaded the newest version, played an hour and again, I have to put it aside. I understand that they really want to make the cool features out asap like all the leagues but the trading makes the game unplayable in my honest opinion.
Exactly. I bought this because I obviously want to be more involved in the managing aspect of the game than EA allows you to be in the NHL series. But it's almost impossible at the moment because perfectly reasonable trades are being rejected and draft picks have absolutely zero value.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
Vikke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushamiBoy View Post
It's a beta. Stuff like that is to be expected.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #7
11jyeager
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
It's a beta. Stuff like that is to be expected.
Agreed. But with the final release creeping closer and closer, you'd think they'd address something that is so key to the game.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #8
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

No if they Address the problem of GM NHL Computer Control Teams in they are making a Trade add more in in them like Pens Brooks Orpik and 2015 2nd Round Pick for Kings Jonathan Quick but expand it to include from Pens like maybe also 2014 3rd Round Pick/2015 5th Round Pick,Prospects.