Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test

Old 05-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #61
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

The Canuck comment is breaking my cold little heart
Old 05-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #62
flannigan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Any updates?
Old 05-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #63
johan25
Minors (Single A)

So is today the day??????
Old 05-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #64
flannigan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan25 View Post
So is today the day??????
Hopefully! Fingers crossed but we haven't heard anything so we might be in for another wait OR it means they were working hard to get it done.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #65
flannigan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Nothing today .. maybe tomorrow.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #66
johan25
Minors (Single A)

Hello?????????
Old 05-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #67
sluice
Bat Boy

Just installed Windows 8(bootcamp) to play a few games through Steam....
But the game I most want to play is... you guessed it... FHM (even if it's unstable at the time..)

Thinking of buying the game right away to start playing on Windows. Curious on: if the license will work with OSX once it's release?..

But as I would obviously much prefer to play on OSX....

If I can get a 100% guarente that you guys will hook me up for the mac version, if say the license I get for windows isn't compatible... I'm willing pay up and start testing the hell out of this game!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #68
flannigan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Maybe one day there will be a Mac version, just maybe.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #69
sluice
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flannigan View Post
Maybe one day there will be a Mac version, just maybe.
There will....
Old 05-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #70
JeffR
FHM Producer

Finally, some good news: the game is working on Sebastian and Brad's Macs, and we've made it available to our testers. We're just waiting for some feedback from them now to make sure it's ready for release, so it's very close, assuming it doesn't cause a tester's computer to burst into flames.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #71
flannigan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Finally, some good news: the game is working on Sebastian and Brad's Macs, and we've made it available to our testers. We're just waiting for some feedback from them now to make sure it's ready for release, so it's very close, assuming it doesn't cause a tester's computer to burst into flames.
Awesome news, can't wait!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:06 AM   #72
JeffR
FHM Producer

Not that I'm surprised at this point, but more trouble - only it's not anything internal this time: there's a problem with eSellerate (or more accurately, upstream of them on the internet) that's preventing a lot of people from activating/re-activating licenses. That's keeping some of our testers out of action right now, and we obviously can't sell the game as long as that's still happening. So for the moment, the release is at the mercy of whatever domain name server is misdirecting their web traffic. Once that's fixed and we can get verification from more testers that they were able to get the game running properly, we'll be ready to go.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #73
soxboy90
Bat Boy

I am just waiting anxiously to throw money in your direction for this. Every day I get home from work and check the status.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #74
Mike D
Hall Of Famer

Anything new?
Old 05-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #75
johan25
Minors (Single A)

Anything???????
Attached Images
Old 05-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #76
JeffR
FHM Producer

I think we're ready to go, but we've got a new build to test tonight (general engine-related changes, not Mac-specific changes) and, it being late in the evening in the middle of the week, we're not exactly overrun with testers able to look at it at the moment. At this point, I'm too paranoid to give the official OK to release anything that's not been proven to install, license, and run on any systems besides our own, so I need a volunteer with a couple of hours to spare right now to give this version a good look-over and establish that it's not going to melt your computer, format your hard drive, or hack into the NORAD servers and report a nuclear strike. I'll take the first person to reply and get you set up to test.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #77
Patman
Bat Boy

Quote:
I think we're ready to go, but we've got a new build to test tonight (general engine-related changes, not Mac-specific changes) and, it being late in the evening in the middle of the week, we're not exactly overrun with testers able to look at it at the moment. At this point, I'm too paranoid to give the official OK to release anything that's not been proven to install, license, and run on any systems besides our own, so I need a volunteer with a couple of hours to spare right now to give this version a good look-over and establish that it's not going to melt your computer, format your hard drive, or hack into the NORAD servers and report a nuclear strike. I'll take the first person to reply and get you set up to test.

so this is sort of a conditional "happy happy joy joy"?

edit: I look forward to peering into this thing... I really want to see what you guys have done NCAA side of the ball... which is its own challenge as it plays by its own scheduling and tournament rules.

Last edited by Patman; 05-23-2013 at 02:16 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #78
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patman View Post
so this is sort of a conditional "happy happy joy joy"?
Yup. Mac install appears to be working on previous builds and I'm looking at the PC build right now and the changes appear to be working OK, minus some minor bugfixing needed in the morning. I just need a volunteer to verify that this build didn't break anything Mac-wise.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:22 AM   #79
Patman
Bat Boy

Quote:
Yup. Mac install appears to be working on previous builds and I'm looking at the PC build right now and the changes appear to be working OK, minus some minor bugfixing needed in the morning. I just need a volunteer to verify that this build didn't break anything Mac-wise.
Right now? You guys are europe based, right... so its, what? 7:15? 8:15?
Old 05-23-2013, 02:54 AM   #80
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patman View Post
Right now? You guys are europe based, right... so its, what? 7:15? 8:15?
I'm in Western Canada, 10:45 here.

OK, looks like Pat gets in, the rest of you had your chance. But if all goes well, it won't be long at all before you can buy and play.