Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2022, 12:56 PM   #81
ALP21
Minors (Single A)

Awesome work! Thanks for adding this to your list!!
ALP21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 12:17 PM   #82
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Thanks for LECOM since I'm a Pirates fan.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 10:37 AM   #83
Flying_Canuck
Major Leagues

BC Place

This should be considered a pseudo fictional stadium? I am putting a baseball diamond into BC Place in Vancouver. The huge revitalization project in 2011 was really well done and transformed the whole stadium into a beautiful gem. But, they put heavy focus into football/soccer so I think the seats/walls are no longer configurable. Realistically, it will be very hard to play baseball in BC Place without further substantial investment. That may never happen.

Well, that doesn't matter to me since we can do whatever we want in OOTP, right? So for Vancouver to have a chance to lure an MLB team in the near future (at least in my own game, LOL), BC Place is now a baseball only facility!

The exterior is a 3D warehouse conversion with some modification and new textures

Had to tear down some parts and reconstruct the interior to fit MLB sized field (400 feet in center field and 320 feet in left/right)

One interesting feature of BC Place is the application of translucent polymer in the upper facade area. During the day, it lets in natural light from outside. At night, the whole thing can light up in different colors through various LED fixtures. I tried to show this in the model. (in-game screenshots below)

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ktpf9...Place.zip/file
Flying_Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 01:59 PM   #84
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Canuck View Post
BC Place

This should be considered a pseudo fictional stadium? I am putting a baseball diamond into BC Place in Vancouver. The huge revitalization project in 2011 was really well done and transformed the whole stadium into a beautiful gem. But, they put heavy focus into football/soccer so I think the seats/walls are no longer configurable. Realistically, it will be very hard to play baseball in BC Place without further substantial investment. That may never happen.

Well, that doesn't matter to me since we can do whatever we want in OOTP, right? So for Vancouver to have a chance to lure an MLB team in the near future (at least in my own game, LOL), BC Place is now a baseball only facility!

The exterior is a 3D warehouse conversion with some modification and new textures

Had to tear down some parts and reconstruct the interior to fit MLB sized field (400 feet in center field and 320 feet in left/right)

One interesting feature of BC Place is the application of translucent polymer in the upper facade area. During the day, it lets in natural light from outside. At night, the whole thing can light up in different colors through various LED fixtures. I tried to show this in the model. (in-game screenshots below)

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ktpf9...Place.zip/file
Wow, that looks awesome!
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:04 PM   #85
ALP21
Minors (Single A)

This is awesome! I will have to use this for my Vancouver expansion save!
Old 07-28-2022, 03:26 PM   #86
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Holy cow, that's so good, dude! Great job!

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 10:40 PM   #87
The Game
Hall Of Famer

BC Place will be in several leagues.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 03:05 PM   #88
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Was wondering if you'd be willing to do me a request? I'd love to get Roger Dean stadium in Jupiter. I'm a Cardinals fan and this would complete all their minor league stadiums. Thanks in advance for considering the request.
BaseballGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 06:41 AM   #89
Flying_Canuck
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballGOAT View Post
Was wondering if you'd be willing to do me a request? I'd love to get Roger Dean stadium in Jupiter. I'm a Cardinals fan and this would complete all their minor league stadiums. Thanks in advance for considering the request.
As usual, I will add it to the list. Right now I've got 2 stadiums to finish first. Be patient and Roger Dean will be done eventually.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:55 AM   #90
tehsuigi
All Star Reserve

The BC Place model is an absolute masterpiece, FC. Massive kudos.

OOTP Streamer Affiliate on Twitch - come get your drops!
tehsuigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 10:57 AM   #91
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

Can't wait to use BC Place, just need to find the right team for it.
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 12:33 PM   #92
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
As usual, I will add it to the list. Right now I've got 2 stadiums to finish first. Be patient and Roger Dean will be done eventually.
Thank you
BaseballGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 11:21 AM   #93
Flying_Canuck
Major Leagues

Clover Park

We go back to sunny Florida again. Here is Clover Park which is the spring training ground for the New York Mets. During the season, it also serves as home of their minor league team. Seems many spring training ballparks serve similar purpose and got upgraded over the years by their MLB owners. The additional concourse and bleacher areas feel pretty nice and distinctive.

Sketch-up Previews:

In-Game day/night details:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d8n5d..._Park.zip/file
Old 08-12-2022, 01:45 PM   #94
ALP21
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Clover Park

We go back to sunny Florida again. Here is Clover Park which is the spring training ground for the New York Mets. During the season, it also serves as home of their minor league team. Seems many spring training ballparks serve similar purpose and got upgraded over the years by their MLB owners. The additional concourse and bleacher areas feel pretty nice and distinctive.

Sketch-up Previews:

In-Game day/night details:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d8n5d..._Park.zip/file

This looks awesome! Thanks for adding this to your list!
Old 12-01-2022, 01:59 PM   #95
Dutch Alexander
All Star Reserve

Hey Canuck. Just wanted to say I'm impressed with your work. I was looking for small stadiums for my fictional league and ended up with 16 ballparks from around the world that fit my league. I noticed that 9 of them were made by you.

Nat Bailey Stadium - Vancouver, BC
Antonio Casadio Stadium - Godo
Gianni Falchi - Bologna
Steno Borghese - Nettuno
Pim Mulier Stadium - Haarlem
Sportpark Pioniers - Hoofddorp
Sportpark Ookmeer - Amsterdam
Clover Park - Port St. Lucie, Florida
LECOM Park - Bradenton, Florida

They are absolutely gorgeous. Especially like Nat Bailey, Clover Park and LECOM Park. Wonderful stadiums and beautifully done. Like the way you handled the overlapping background, that's the perfect way to handle it I think. Some of the best looking parks I've seen. Well done!
Dutch Alexander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 03:13 AM   #96
Flying_Canuck
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Alexander View Post
They are absolutely gorgeous. Especially like Nat Bailey, Clover Park and LECOM Park. Wonderful stadiums and beautifully done. Like the way you handled the overlapping background, that's the perfect way to handle it I think. Some of the best looking parks I've seen. Well done!
Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad to see you enjoy using these. I am actually very close to finishing another small stadium and will be doing some final testing in-game to make sure everything works. So stay tuned.... for the legendary Doubleday Field.
Old 12-02-2022, 09:16 PM   #97
Flying_Canuck
Major Leagues

Doubleday Field

I started this one a while ago. It's the legendary Doubleday Field in Cooperstown, NY. I want to respect the significance of the site and try to capture the vibe of the town. In this model, the view beyond outfield should do the job well enough.

While researching this stadium, I also realized that there are no lights!! Jeez, that means no night games. So pls forgive me for moving away from realism and adding lights to Doubleday. I'd like to put a minor league team here and night games are a must!

Sketchup Preview

In-game day/night

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qb9bn...Field.zip/file
Old 12-03-2022, 12:15 PM   #98
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Excellent job. I've been to the Hall of Fame a few times but I've only seen the field on TV. Thanks.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 12:34 PM   #99
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Another beauty!
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 09:57 AM   #100
three_eyed_owl
Bat Boy

ES CON Field Hokkaido would be one I'd love to see added to your ongoing list of stadiums to potentially create.

Keep up the great work, Canuck. I'm really loving the variety of high-quality ballparks you've created.
three_eyed_owl is offline   Reply With Quote