Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2017, 05:40 PM   #7221
ghostrobot
Minors (Double A)

Tx,

The rest of those Keystone League unis are great! Thanks so much for making those. I agree, Red, White, and Blue makes the most sense for a team from Gettysburg. Thanks again!
ghostrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #7222
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrobot View Post
Tx,

The rest of those Keystone League unis are great! Thanks so much for making those. I agree, Red, White, and Blue makes the most sense for a team from Gettysburg. Thanks again!

Your welcome... Glad you like them...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:55 PM   #7223
thebananabandit
Minors (Triple A)

Tx, those Omaha uniforms are superb. I'll let my brother know you guys appreciate them.

Last edited by thebananabandit; 01-13-2017 at 07:59 PM.
thebananabandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:01 AM   #7224
PNatsFan703
Minors (Single A)

TX could I get a team called the Phoenix Roadrunners. For the colors I would like them in the 90s Arizona Coyotes colors. I would like it in the style of the old WHA team where it is just like the Roadrunner playing hockey but instead its baseball. Fir the shape could it be the state of Arizona. Here is the hockey logo for a quick reference.
PNatsFan703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:34 AM   #7225
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNatsFan703 View Post
TX could I get a team called the Phoenix Roadrunners. For the colors I would like them in the 90s Arizona Coyotes colors. I would like it in the style of the old WHA team where it is just like the Roadrunner playing hockey but instead its baseball. Fir the shape could it be the state of Arizona. Here is the hockey logo for a quick reference.
If you want a roadrunner playing baseball, you will have to come up with the artwork... If you just want a logo depicting a roadrunner then maybe I can help...

Old 01-14-2017, 11:29 AM   #7226
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Quote:
If u do a search for "Roadrunner concept logos" u may find what u are looking for
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #7227
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Saint Gabriel Apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhoff2 View Post
Tx, your work is amazing! I'm a two-year newbie to this game and have fallen in love with it, especially your unis and logos. If you have time, could you put together a logo and uni for my fictitious franchise, the Saint Gabriel Apostles? Their colors are red/maroon, grey and white. Something pre-1900 and then modem would be awesome! I love those older square "est 1871" type logos. Thanks in advance!

Saint Gabriel Apostles pre - 1900

Old 01-14-2017, 05:51 PM   #7228
imhoff2
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Absolutely love it! Thanks a ton, Tx! I appreciate you taking the time to do this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imhoff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 09:04 PM   #7229
PNatsFan703
Minors (Single A)

TX sorry if that request was too much. I will gladly take a regular version that you can do!! Can the state of AZ still be its background shape instead of a circle or square?
PNatsFan703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:34 PM   #7230
Moneybrawler
Minors (Double A)

How do I download these and get them loaded in to my game?
Moneybrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 11:27 AM   #7231
txranger
Hall Of Famer

How to download and install logos and uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneybrawler View Post
How do I download these and get them loaded in to my game?

You can download individual files by right clicking on the image in the post and then "Save as"... If you want to DL entire albums, you can go to my Photobucket, select the album you want, then on the right side of the page somewhere is a link to click, says something like Download album... Or you can DL individual files from the Photobucket site...
If the file names match the team name exactly as you have it named in the game ie ( caps_boston_red_sox ) you can put the graphics files in your ballcap and jersey folders and the game will search and load them on startup of your league... You can manually load them by going to the teams Modify colors and uniforms page and then direct the game to the desired folder where you saved the graphics at... You click the "Select" button by the logo, jersey and ballcap boxes and direct it from there where the files are located on your computer...
Also note at the top of this page to check the box "Lock Team logos and textures" this should prevent the game from updating these automatically...

Last edited by txranger; 01-15-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #7232
thebananabandit
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Richmond Virginians

Hey Tx, were jerseys and caps created for the Richmond Virginians? I would love to add this team to one of my new games. Thanks as always.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:09 PM   #7233
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebananabandit View Post
Hey Tx, were jerseys and caps created for the Richmond Virginians? I would love to add this team to one of my new games. Thanks as always.
Those were made by request for the logos only, so no unis were ever made up... If you want a set, I will put them on the list...

Old 01-15-2017, 11:54 PM   #7234
thebananabandit
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Those were made by request for the logos only, so no unis were ever made up... If you want a set, I will put them on the list...
Tx, I would love a set but seriously no rush. Everything you do is fantastic.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:55 PM   #7235
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Saint Gabriel Apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhoff2 View Post
Tx, your work is amazing! I'm a two-year newbie to this game and have fallen in love with it, especially your unis and logos. If you have time, could you put together a logo and uni for my fictitious franchise, the Saint Gabriel Apostles? Their colors are red/maroon, grey and white. Something pre-1900 and then modem would be awesome! I love those older square "est 1871" type logos. Thanks in advance!

Saint Gabriel Apostles

Old 01-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #7236
thebananabandit
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:

Saint Gabriel Apostles

That font is phenomenal, top quality work.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:09 PM   #7237
imhoff2
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Love the wings! I can't thank you enough. It really is quite awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imhoff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #7238
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:

Saint Gabriel Apostles

Very nice Tx those are some sweet logos
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #7239
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Phoenix Roadrunners

Quote:
Quote:
TX sorry if that request was too much. I will gladly take a regular version that you can do!! Can the state of AZ still be its background shape instead of a circle or square?

Phoenix Roadrunners

Old 01-16-2017, 07:39 PM   #7240
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Richmond Virginians

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tx, I would love a set but seriously no rush. Everything you do is fantastic.

Richmond Virginians