Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 23 > Perfect Team 23
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 23 Perfect Team 23 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 02-18-2023, 10:48 AM   #1
Gray_fox18
Bat Boy

How many Max Fried can you get ?

I just unpacked my 20 th Max Fried this season, but never got a JT Realmuto, a Freddie Freeman or a Shoei Otani ...

In the last 60 opened Diamond pack i'm probably on my 15 or 16 th Fried

What are the odds !

In a matter of facts i'm nearing the opening of 3200 packs over 3 OOPT PT seasons and never pulled out a Perfect Card yet.

I must be the unluckiest player ever.

The developper should implement a card count counter and insert a guaranteed card when statitically not reachedat leats the card drop ratio would be as advertised !

Nearly 20 000 cards unpacked and not even a single perfect card...

What are the odds !

Isn't supposed to drop a perfect card every 1000 th card or is it every thousand packs ???

Gray_fox18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 11:02 AM   #2
bailey
Hall Of Famer

The odds are the same as tossing "heads" 16 times in a row.

I have opened ~5800 packs on my main team earning 31 perfect cards, or 2 more than the expected 29. I think my worst stretch of no perfect cards was about 800 packs because at one point I was 2 "ahead" and then fell 2 "behind".

Perhaps, you should wait until you have ~100 packs to open before you open any, so that you will be disappointed less often.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 12:30 PM   #3
PunishedF2P
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray_fox18 View Post
In a matter of facts i'm nearing the opening of 3200 packs over 3 OOPT PT seasons and never pulled out a Perfect Card yet.

I must be the unluckiest player ever.
Fairly small sample size. My experience has been that it averages out over time. But I've gone as many as 2400 packs without hitting a perfect in my worst stretch. So, it's definitely possible to go 3200 packs without a perfect - and yes, that is very, very bad luck. Sorry, man!
PunishedF2P is offline   Reply With Quote