Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 07-03-2019, 05:22 PM   #9761
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Shiner Rams

Jerseys
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 07-03-2019 at 05:27 PM.
txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:14 PM   #9762
Jabez54
Hall Of Famer

Thumbs up

AWESOME logo, mate!!! Love the design, color and the whole shebang!! Well Done!!

I better try your brand next time I head to Kelly's, in addition to my Killian's
Happy Forth to you and family... Knucklers, as well... and to the rest of the mates on here... Blessed!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:27 PM   #9763
LetsGoMocs
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Shiner Rams

I live near Shiner, worked in Shiner, been to the brewery and I drink Shiner beer... FYI, the brewery's name is the Spoetzl Brewery and they brew lots of different kinds of Shiner beer, one of them being Shiner Bock... Now that we got that straight, here is the logo and the uniforms...
Thanks for straightening me out and even greater thanks for an awesome set of uniforms.
LetsGoMocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:13 AM   #9764
LetsGoMocs
Minors (Single A)

Me again, txranger

I hope this doesn't come across as me being needy or asking too much. It consistently baffles me how much work you do on here for people.

You did such a good job on the Shiner set that I just can't help myself but ask if you could continue helping me piece together my Texas Collegiate Summer League. It's a six team league and the branding for one (Shiner) is already complete. I'm going to try to brand as many of these without your help as possible, but thought since you're Texan you might have special interest in helping me with the remaining 5.

First up is New Braunfels. I was thinking of calling them the Geächtete, which is Outlaws in German. If that proves difficult, I'm also happy with something river themed (maybe around Alligator Gar). I'm open minded.

Next would be Huntsville. I'm thinking something centered around the Piney Woods.

The final three are San Angelo, Brenham, and Victoria. I could likely find a Victoria Rosebuds set somewhere, so I guess I wouldn't call that an immediate priority of mine.

Wikipedia says some nicknames for San Angelo is "The Concho City" and the "Pearl of the Conchos". I was thinking either Conchos or Pearls could be a good nickname for them.

For Brenham, I was thinking Bluebonnets. Every easter we have dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Chapel Hill right outside of Brenham, and the Bluebonnets are always so beautiful on that drive.

Any help you provide will be greatly appreciated. Again, I hope this isn't seen as too lengthy a request. I will be happy with one, I will be happy with five.

Happy Independence Day to the country that holds the greatest state on earth!
Old 07-04-2019, 02:07 AM   #9765
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Shiner Rams

I live near Shiner, worked in Shiner, been to the brewery and I drink Shiner beer... FYI, the brewery's name is the Spoetzl Brewery and they brew lots of different kinds of Shiner beer, one of them being Shiner Bock... Now that we got that straight, here is the logo and the uniforms...
The name "Spoetzl Brewery" points to German heritage.
"Bock" is the German word for male sheeps, goats and deer, so that's the reason for the logo.

In Germany a very strong beer is called "Bock Bier". Historically, doppelbock was high in alcohol and sweet, thus serving as "liquid bread" for the Friars during times of fasting, when solid food was not permitted.
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 12:21 AM   #9766
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMocs View Post
Me again, txranger

I hope this doesn't come across as me being needy or asking too much. It consistently baffles me how much work you do on here for people.

You did such a good job on the Shiner set that I just can't help myself but ask if you could continue helping me piece together my Texas Collegiate Summer League. It's a six team league and the branding for one (Shiner) is already complete. I'm going to try to brand as many of these without your help as possible, but thought since you're Texan you might have special interest in helping me with the remaining 5.

First up is New Braunfels. I was thinking of calling them the Geächtete, which is Outlaws in German. If that proves difficult, I'm also happy with something river themed (maybe around Alligator Gar). I'm open minded.

Next would be Huntsville. I'm thinking something centered around the Piney Woods.

The final three are San Angelo, Brenham, and Victoria. I could likely find a Victoria Rosebuds set somewhere, so I guess I wouldn't call that an immediate priority of mine.

Wikipedia says some nicknames for San Angelo is "The Concho City" and the "Pearl of the Conchos". I was thinking either Conchos or Pearls could be a good nickname for them.

For Brenham, I was thinking Bluebonnets. Every easter we have dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Chapel Hill right outside of Brenham, and the Bluebonnets are always so beautiful on that drive.

Any help you provide will be greatly appreciated. Again, I hope this isn't seen as too lengthy a request. I will be happy with one, I will be happy with five.

Happy Independence Day to the country that holds the greatest state on earth!

I have a Waco Rivermen set that you could use... I also have a SA Colts and a Victoria Rosebuds that you could use... I had a thought of doing a Brenham Blue Bells...

Last edited by txranger; 07-05-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #9767
LetsGoMocs
Minors (Single A)

Quote:

I have a Waco Rivermen set that you could use... I also have a SA Colts and a Victoria Rosebuds that you could use... I had a thought of doing a Brenham Blue Bells...
I will take a look through your drive for Waco, San Angelo, and Victoria. I would love to see a Brenham Blue Bells set. I think that would be awesome.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:17 PM   #9768
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Brenham Blue Bells

Brenham Blue Bells
Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 07-05-2019, 08:18 PM   #9769
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Brenham Blue Bells

Caps and jerseys
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Old 07-06-2019, 02:18 AM   #9770
LetsGoMocs
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Caps and jerseys
Beautiful
Old 07-06-2019, 07:44 PM   #9771
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chicago White Sox Alternate Jerseys
Gonna love using these in a few leagues.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #9772
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Tx, thanks again for the logos and jerseys you made for me. The Aukland Association league logo is excellent, and along with the jersey sets for St. Mary's and Erneston, they really filled the few gaps I couldn't quite fit with stuff I'd already found. I love this league and your work is a big part of that -- really enjoying, so thanks.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:18 PM   #9773
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey View Post
Tx, thanks again for the logos and jerseys you made for me. The Aukland Association league logo is excellent, and along with the jersey sets for St. Mary's and Erneston, they really filled the few gaps I couldn't quite fit with stuff I'd already found. I love this league and your work is a big part of that -- really enjoying, so thanks.

Your most welcome... Happy to have helped out and glad you like the work... It's always nice to hear that the work is appreciated and being used...

Old 07-10-2019, 11:36 AM   #9774
OmahaReynolds
All Star Reserve

Hey txranger, I'm working on some of my own custom uniforms. I was wondering, what are some good hex codes for the default home white and away grays?
OmahaReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:43 PM   #9775
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaReynolds View Post
Hey txranger, I'm working on some of my own custom uniforms. I was wondering, what are some good hex codes for the default home white and away grays?

f0f0f0

f1e7c8

f1ead9

f1f0d8

b2b4b2

Old 07-16-2019, 01:57 PM   #9776
Recte44
Global Moderator

Would you be willing to take a shot at making logo, jersey and caps for the Nashville Bluebirds?
Old 07-16-2019, 05:08 PM   #9777
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Nashville Bluebirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recte44 View Post
Would you be willing to take a shot at making logo, jersey and caps for the Nashville Bluebirds?

Nashville Bluebirds
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Old 07-20-2019, 10:22 PM   #9778
Ham Porter
Bat Boy

For the love of all things holy, where can I get these templates for vintage jerseys??
Ham Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:16 PM   #9779
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Federal Prison League

A private request by jparker2112 but since it turned out pretty good, thought I'd share it... Some elements are from an existing logo not of my making...

Federal Prison League
Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 07-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #9780
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

txranger, that Federal Prison League is a creative masterpiece.

japarker is blessed to have you do it for him.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote