Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:37 AM   #3501
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Chi-Town Climbs Back to the Top of OL S265

The Towers took it to their last game in Las Vegas, and shuffled the Gamblers 11-2, to cap a 13-7 final sim run to win the S265 crown. A loss would have give the crown to Sanguine by .004. The Classics 9-7 final sim was not enough to hold the lead.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 07-14-2019 at 07:53 AM.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 06:44 AM   #3502
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Final OL Standings?

Since the regular PT season is over, I'm assuming folks will start posting OL final standings, since the crowns are awarded for regular season play (including any wild card play-in games to resolve ties for the WC spot between OL teams). If needed, you can e-mail me screen shots of OL team vs. team reports from your league screen at kidheckett@gmail.com.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:54 AM   #3503
Charlatan
All Star Starter

G332 Final Regular Season Update

Victoria surges to crown as Annandale collapses down the final stretch. Congratulations to the Vikings!

Victoria continued their strong play in September to grab the Gold OL crown. Annandale continued their own traditional late-season slump, going 1-8 in September to drop like a rock in the standings.

Five OL teams made the playoffs:
  • Redmond wins the AC East
  • Annandale made the second AC Wild Card spot
  • Motown won the NC East
  • Harlem won the NC Central
  • Victoria hosts the NC Wild Card game

No relegations from Gold. Zero to three teams will get promoted to Diamond.

Code:
Our League Standings - G332 - Oct 5, 2034			
			 W	 L	 Pct
Victoria Vikings	14	 9	.609
Harlem Hatchets		16	12	.571
Janesville Onyx		22	17	.564
Annandale Atom Smashers	19	16	.543
Motown Stars		19	18	.514
Redmond Defenders	13	15	.464
Tacoma Aroma		15	21	.417
Texas Strangers		 7	17	.292

x
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Charlatan; 07-14-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 08:14 AM   #3504
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Victory Adds G332 Crown

The Vikings continued to pillage the OL treasure chest, grabbing a gold crown to go with their previous three, and have won OL at each level. Look out above!
Attached Images
Old 07-14-2019, 09:16 AM   #3505
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond league final OL standings:

Washington stumbled a bit (for them) down the stretch, but managed to hold on to the top spot to claim the Diamond league crown. Green Lake made a solid run to try and overtake the lead, but fell percentage points behind.

In the overall picture.... Cincinnati fell back to 2nd place in the AC East division, but still secured the top wild card spot. In the AC West, Washington secured home field advantage throughout the playoffs with their impressive 110-52 record. Seattle ended a distant 2nd, but nabbed the 2nd wild card spot (which guarantees at least one OL team will move up to Perfect).

In the NC East, Transylvania stumbled down the stretch and fell back to 4th place. In the NC Central, Roncalli finished out the season in 5th place, but managed to win enough to avoid relegation. In the NC West, Green Lake secured the division title with their 102-60 record. Waffletown had their best season ever at 97-65, but that was only good enough for a top wild card spot. Cooper picked a bad time to go on a losing streak (7 games to finish the season) and fell 1.5 games back of the second wild card spot. Luckenbach saved their best month for September and managed to pull themselves up to 4th place.

No OL relegations from Diamond league. One guaranteed promotion to Perfect with the possibility of two.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:51 AM   #3506
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

The Southside Sluggers (trevwilson4) are hoping to get in OL play next week. We have a bye in the first round of our Iron League playoffs today, but I will keep you posted on whether we end up losing out or moving up.

Iron/Bronze
Team: Southside Sluggers
Owner: trevwilson4

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:32 AM   #3507
Magus978
All Star Starter

SILVER & BRONZE PLAYOFF OUTLOOK

SILVER
- New York faces Shasta in the AC Wildcard Round
- Winner faces top-seeded Sanguine Classics.
- Ozark Bobcats face non-OL opposition in the divisional round.

- Arkham Horrors play non-OL opposition in the NC Wildcard.
- If they win, they have a date with top-seeded Chi-Town Towers.

We're guaranteed at least one OL team going up to gold, with the potential for up to three.

BRONZE
- Frankenthal and San Pedro play in the AC Wildcard Round
- Winner earns a date with the top-seeded New Zealand Silver Ferns
- Harbour Town plays the Blitzkrieg Boppers (80's All-Stars, who will be rebranded after they're eliminated from the playoffs) for a guaranteed spot in silver.

- Melaka Armada play non-OL opposition in the NC Wildcard round.
- If they win, they get to play the top-seeded Hampton Roads Rush.

We'll have at least two teams going up from bronze, three for sure if Melaka take care of business in the wildcard.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:51 AM   #3508
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Washington Mines Dimond Crown

Congratulations. I don't have your logo, so I used my favorite old 'Nats logo. I actually have a decal of this logo (the old kind that you soak in water) in a box somewhere that I bought in Cooperstown, around 1975 for 50 cents.
Attached Images
Old 07-14-2019, 10:57 AM   #3509
Edster007
All Star Starter

Well got to log in briefly for the first time in two days. San Pedro will have their hands full with Frankenthal in their wildcard clash coming up. My Everett team exceeded my expectations and Mattingly won the triple crown which was worth 5K so I am sitting on just short of 30K points but don't have the time to spend breaking the team down and working the auction house. Poor Boogie was a bit of a punching bag this season offensively they were sound but the pitching and defense was awful. I always thought the the starting pitching weak but I thought the bullpen would be better. With the inability to log in on any sort of regular basis for the next 8-10 days I am just going to have to let them ride. I did a quick look for 70's players still not much happening so I need to seriously consider opening the theme in the near future.

I've added the Southside Sluggers and apologize in advance I probably wont be able to log in and add anyone else today. The teams on my level(s) that were left out this week were already added-I still find it odd that teams like Wheatland got left out since they were already friended with and played in leagues previously at least five teams currently in Bronze.

Good luck to all in the playoffs today.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 11:06 AM   #3510
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond playoff update:

Cincinnati and Waffletown take care of business in their wild card games and move on to the LDS.

LDS OL matchups: Washington vs Cincinnati; and Green Lake vs Waffletown

two OL teams will advance to Perfect
Attached Images
Old 07-14-2019, 11:11 AM   #3511
Magus978
All Star Starter

New York will spend their 8th week in silver after losing 7-5 to Shasta in the AC Wildcard round, further cementing belief that the Patriots will never get out of the 4th tier of PT.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 01:02 PM   #3512
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

The Southside Sluggers will be in Bronze next year.

Bronze
Southside Sluggers
trevwilson4

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 01:33 PM   #3513
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Waiting for standings in Perfect, Iron, Bronze

Still have three crowns left to post, and the wrap up. Also, were the Philadelphia Patriots, the Wheatland Jets, and the Salem Witches the only three left out of of B203? They all ended up in B262. Salem was accidentally non-compliant for 2034, but, if say Pappy709 wanted to, he could report his games against the Patriots, for all time records.

Speaking of which, I haven't posted the all time because, during the week of my son's wedding, I, being an ass, tried to update it piecemeal, and my spreadsheet went FUBAR. Not to worry, I have everything on paper backup, but, it's going to take awhile to put it all together again. I should have just skipped that week. I'll get to it when I have a couple of three hours to do it.

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 07-14-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 01:36 PM   #3514
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond playoff update:

while the LCS matchups aren't set, we do know the two OL teams moving on to the next round (and thus, to Perfect league next season)..... Washington sweeps their way through Cincinnati with a 3 games to none LDS victory. On the other side of the tree, Green Lake had to make a couple of late game comebacks, but managed to overcome Waffletown to take the series 3 games to 1.
Attached Images
Old 07-14-2019, 01:37 PM   #3515
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Frankenthal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus978 View Post
SILVER & BRONZE PLAYOFF OUTLOOK

BRONZE
- Frankenthal and San Pedro play in the AC Wildcard Round
- Winner earns a date with the top-seeded New Zealand Silver Ferns
- Harbour Town plays the Blitzkrieg Boppers (80's All-Stars, who will be rebranded after they're eliminated from the playoffs) for a guaranteed spot in silver.

- Melaka Armada play non-OL opposition in the NC Wildcard round.
- If they win, they get to play the top-seeded Hampton Roads Rush.

We'll have at least two teams going up from bronze, three for sure if Melaka take care of business in the wildcard.
Attached Images
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 01:50 PM   #3516
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Congratulations. I don't have your logo, so I used my favorite old 'Nats logo. I actually have a decal of this logo (the old kind that you soak in water) in a box somewhere that I bought in Cooperstown, around 1975 for 50 cents.
That's an awesome logo, Stanley, I love it. Can I use that for my Washingtoon Senators team? If so, please post it without an OL crown so I can nab it. Thanks!
Old 07-14-2019, 01:53 PM   #3517
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Wow, the Cowboys are moving to Perfect. It turns out 8 Diamond pips was the maximum. Sold my second best pitcher in Red Faber.. he got a premium because of the White Sox mission. Will have a few PP to try to be competitive in Perfect. Hope I can continue to challenge in this playoff. Nice series Waffletown.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 01:55 PM   #3518
Charlatan
All Star Starter

G332 Playoffs Update

Annandale and Victoria each lose their WC games. Harlem and Motown are knotted 2-2 in their division series; the winner of that series will move to Diamond. Redmond is down 2-1 in ther division series. So we will have 1 or 2 teams moving from Gold to Diamond.
Attached Images
Old 07-14-2019, 01:56 PM   #3519
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
Wow, the Cowboys are moving to Perfect. It turns out 8 Diamond pips was the maximum. Sold my second best pitcher in Red Faber.. he got a premium because of the White Sox mission. Will have a few PP to try to be competitive in Perfect. Hope I can continue to challenge in this playoff. Nice series Waffletown.

definitely a great series..... Syrups had late leads in game 1 and 3 but just couldn't close the deal.... good luck in the LCS and on to Perfect
Old 07-14-2019, 02:11 PM   #3520
Jeff1787
Hall Of Famer

In Silver .265 my two teams are playing each other in the sub-league series.

It will be Ozark vs. Shasta. Any rules that would apply?
Jeff1787 is offline   Reply With Quote