Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 07-04-2019, 02:47 PM   #41
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
People should not complain about toxic posts in one thread and then try to pick a fight in another thread.
You and those like you are picking the fights. You started this. Turning the other cheek is a choice available to me, but I am under no obligation to stand idly by while I and others like me are attacked with your whinging.

Excuse me for trying to point out how your complaints are not productive, and excuse me for playing the game wrong enough by your standards to make you feel compelled to air your gripes in a public setting.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team

Last edited by Dogberry99; 07-04-2019 at 02:51 PM.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 02:51 PM   #42
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogberry99 View Post
Some of us were always more interested in collecting than outright winning.

I apologize for playing the game in accordance with my preferences.
This post "started it". It was yours.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #43
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
The 99 Ruth currently sells for more than the 100 Ruth. Does anyone play the actual game anymore, or has this just become Perfect Missions?

P.S. The average tracked down to 140K based on two sales that happened last night, so it is indeed working as intended.
This is the post that I was directly responding to. I would have felt no need to comment if not for what you said. The post in between yours and my response even bolded the sentence I was specifically responding to. I thought that was fairly clear, but obviously I should have also quoted it.

Primary Team

Old 07-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #44
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This is the post that I was directly responding to. The post in between your and my response even bolded the specific sentence I was specifically responding to. I thought that was fairly clear, but obviously I should have also quoted it.
And you could have simply answered my question by saying, "Yes, I still play the game and I enjoy collection missions." You did not need to make a sarcastic remark. It wasn't just me that your post offended.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:56 PM   #45
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive about what I post then.

Primary Team

Old 07-04-2019, 03:02 PM   #46
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

This appears to be boiling down to me being offended by your post and you being offended at how I responded in my post to being offended. We're both offended. Groovy.

Our opinions, both on the topic and on each other, are already well established by this point. Let's just leave this be and move on.

Primary Team

Old 07-04-2019, 03:13 PM   #47
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Our opinions, both on the topic and on each other, are already well established by this point.
For the record, I don't know you personally so I have no opinion about you. If I offend you so much, maybe you should put me on your ignore list. That would solve your problem and avoid more toxic comments.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:24 PM   #48
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
For the record, I don't know you personally so I have no opinion about you. If I offend you so much, maybe you should put me on your ignore list. That would solve your problem and avoid more toxic comments.
We've interacted on these forums several times. While it may not be the same as in person real life interactions, it is still real. I see nothing wrong with forming opinions or even friendships with people who are only a virtual presence in our lives. Cheers

Primary Team

Old 07-05-2019, 08:48 AM   #49
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

I have to say I play for the missions. I hope my team performs well but in the end it really doesn't matter. I can't be on here for hours everyday tinkering with lineups and park factors etc. So I am sorry if I offend you by focusing more on missions than winning. Hope I didn't get you panties in a wad.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:13 AM   #50
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
I have to say I play for the missions. I hope my team performs well but in the end it really doesn't matter. I can't be on here for hours everyday tinkering with lineups and park factors etc. So I am sorry if I offend you by focusing more on missions than winning. Hope I didn't get you panties in a wad.
You're the one that sounds upset.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:17 AM   #51
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Back on topic... there is currently a Ruth with a min bid of 75K. Is there a floor for this card?
Old 07-05-2019, 09:48 AM   #52
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Back on topic... there is currently a Ruth with a min bid of 75K. Is there a floor for this card?
In a literal sense, 20K.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:53 AM   #53
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
As a guy who doesn't care about the actual games it looks like you accidentally won two world series....

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:57 AM   #54
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdog512 View Post
As a guy who doesn't care about the actual games it looks like you accidentally won two world series....
Just playing the highest rated cards I have. It hasn't helped me out in the Perfect League levels though.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #55
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atabakin View Post
In a literal sense, 20K.
Ruth is not worth more than quick-sell value?
Old 07-05-2019, 10:02 AM   #56
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Ruth is not worth more than quick-sell value?
Of course he is. That's just the literal floor.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #57
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

Id expect that one to sell at least 100K if not eventually get bought. obviously no one bids with so much time left in the auction. Will be interesting to keep up with though.

I've seen a lot of 94 Ruths now for low prices but very few 99s. The market for lots of top cards is tanking, historical perfects are going unsold for 20% under their last 7.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #58
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgo View Post
The market for lots of top cards is tanking, historical perfects are going unsold for 20% under their last 7.
I wonder if the diamond pack sale will tank the market even more? People will pull a high diamond historical and want to cash out for more packs, thus increasing the supply with still no demand. It might be a good weekend to buy historical diamonds.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:21 AM   #59
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

Definitely. I'm hoping to snag an elite diamond SP or two.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:24 AM   #60
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Get your Ruth 100 now! As of now there is one starting at 75K with 1 bid. 6 hours to go. I have to think the goal is to destroy the high end market so more folks pony up a couple hundred rather than rely on the very few who spend way more.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote