Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2019, 01:47 PM   #901
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Salisbury School Crimson Knights

Out of Salisbury Connecticut.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:49 PM   #902
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Amity Regional High School Spartans

Out of Woodbridge Connecticut.
Attached Images
Old 03-16-2019, 01:52 PM   #903
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Waterford High School Lancers

Out of Waterford Connecticut.
Attached Images
Old 03-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #904
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Avon Old Farms School Winged Beavers

Out of Avon Old Farms Connecticut. Current Houston Astro George Springer played here.
Attached Images
Old 03-16-2019, 01:59 PM   #905
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Stamford High School Black Knights

Out of Stamford Connecticut.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-16-2019, 02:00 PM   #906
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Stamford High School Black Knights

Home and away jersey set:
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-16-2019, 02:03 PM   #907
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Trumbull High School Golden Eagles

Out of Trumbull Connecticut. The alma mater of MLB Pitcher Craig Breslow.
Attached Images
Old 03-16-2019, 02:07 PM   #908
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Southington High School Blue Knights

Out of Southington Connecticut. MLB alumni from this school include Carl Pavano, Rob Dibble, and current Cincinnati Reds pitcher Sal Romano.
Attached Images
Old 03-16-2019, 02:10 PM   #909
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Xavier High School Falcons

Out of Middletown Connecticut. This school is notable as being where Hall of Famer Jeff Bagwell played high school ball.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-16-2019, 02:11 PM   #910
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Xavier High School Falcons

Home and away jersey set:
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-16-2019, 02:18 PM   #911
Lawn Loaf
Banned

And that officially wraps up everything I have created for OOTP so far.

I have this list of schools I will be posting that I haven't finished yet:

California:
Oaks Christian Lions
Glendale Nitros
John Burroughs Indians
Temple City Rams
Dos Pueblos Chargers
Hueneme Vikings
Paso Robles Bearcats
Oxnard Yellowjackets

Connecticut:
Saint Bernard School Saints
Notre Dame High School Green Knights
Norwalk Bears

I am going to just take requests on this thread from here on out. Have a school you'd like me to create, just post your request and I'll be happy to try and make it as close to accurate as possible.

It's been a pleasure to give back to this great community. Long live OOTP!
Old 03-17-2019, 05:39 PM   #912
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

You really do standout work.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:31 PM   #913
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
To all you others, help explain why in the comparison posted, that one Detroit Wolverines uniform is posted to 3 likes in one day and the other True to Real Life Ontario Jaguars to only one, being Eugene and his compassionate soul!

Let me tell you, I only am making these for your enjoyment, as I would as soon as post them in a generic blend in my league, just as soon to be able to play the game. Believe me, I post these for you, show some f'***in thanks. I have no problem and can bogart them for myself!

Not to be an ass, but does this thread really have an audience or am I playing to the choir?

Or is it my avatar?
It's not your avatar... I didn't even notice it until my friend, CD, mentioned it.

I am just guessing, but I think most people in the OOTP Community play MLB using real players... fictional may get 25-50%.... high school far, far less.

I don't think many of the OOTP Community play high school leagues.

If they did, they certainly would find a gold mine here... and you would be praised to High Heaven... your work is outstanding.

I was a disc jockey for 32 years... and it broke my heart that many, many talented singers were rarely played on the radio...many talented singers and musicians are never played on the radio.

The Oak Ridge Boys were at the top of the Southern Gospel charts... but nobody listens to Southern Gospel (which I really, really like)... I worked at a Southern Gospel station and sadly discovered Christians don't even listen to Southern Gospel.

The same can be said of other type of music like jazz (which I am not fond of).. or Blues (respect the talent, but it's too depressing for me).

The talented Oak Ridge Boys decided to concentrate on Country music in the 70s and became a huge success with hits like Elvira and Y'all Come Back Saloon... and many others... a lot of Christians that listened to Country Music suddenly discovered the Oaks... but they didn't listen to them during their 10 years in Southern Gospel music.

98% of all recordings are never played on the radio.
And I guarantee there were great recordings that were never heard by us that we would have liked if radio had played them.

I think your thread is like that... the OOTP Community would love your work if they would just look at your thread.

Do a thread on Major League teams and Minor League teams... or do a thread where you will do requests.. whatever they want... MLB, Minor League... or fictional teams... and you would be right up there with Txranger, knuckler and the many other wonderful graphics creators that have blessed this OOTP Graphics Forum.

There are not many people on the Graphics Forum that will do individual requests anymore... it is really hard to get someone to do a special request... 5 years ago it wasn't like that... now the graphics talent only does special interest projects... which is great for the OOTP Community, but it doesn't help the graphically-challenged like yours truly get many requests done.... I was spoiled 5 years ago by too many wonderful graphic artists who did many, many of my team logos, jerseys and caps... several hundred of them... knuckler probably did 100 for me.

The other talented graphics artists that helped me are just too many to mention... I wouldn't want to leave anyone out, so I won't mention anybody but knuckler... he was really special to me and to many, many others.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-17-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:28 PM   #914
the_mad_monk
Major Leagues

Ohio contribution

If you're accepting contributions in this thread, here is the Bellbrook Golden Eagles from the Dayton area.
Attached Images
the_mad_monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 10:01 PM   #915
the_mad_monk
Major Leagues

Caps for the Bellbrook Golden Eagles
Attached Images

Last edited by the_mad_monk; 03-17-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:15 PM   #916
the_mad_monk
Major Leagues

Logos for Bellbrook
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 03-17-2019, 11:33 PM   #917
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
It's not your avatar... I didn't even notice it until my friend, CD, mentioned it.

I am just guessing, but I think most people in the OOTP Community play MLB using real players... fictional may get 25-50%.... high school far, far less.

I don't think many of the OOTP Community play high school leagues.

If they did, they certainly would find a gold mine here... and you would be praised to High Heaven... your work is outstanding.

I was a disc jockey for 32 years... and it broke my heart that many, many talented singers were rarely played on the radio...many talented singers and musicians are never played on the radio.

The Oak Ridge Boys were at the top of the Southern Gospel charts... but nobody listens to Southern Gospel (which I really, really like)... I worked at a Southern Gospel station and sadly discovered Christians don't even listen to Southern Gospel.

The same can be said of other type of music like jazz (which I am not fond of).. or Blues (respect the talent, but it's too depressing for me).

The talented Oak Ridge Boys decided to concentrate on Country music in the 70s and became a huge success with hits like Elvira and Y'all Come Back Saloon... and many others... a lot of Christians that listened to Country Music suddenly discovered the Oaks... but they didn't listen to them during their 10 years in Southern Gospel music.

98% of all recordings are never played on the radio.
And I guarantee there were great recordings that were never heard by us that we would have liked if radio had played them.

I think your thread is like that... the OOTP Community would love your work if they would just look at your thread.

Do a thread on Major League teams and Minor League teams... or do a thread where you will do requests.. whatever they want... MLB, Minor League... or fictional teams... and you would be right up there with Txranger, knuckler and the many other wonderful graphics creators that have blessed this OOTP Graphics Forum.

There are not many people on the Graphics Forum that will do individual requests anymore... it is really hard to get someone to do a special request... 5 years ago it wasn't like that... now the graphics talent only does special interest projects... which is great for the OOTP Community, but it doesn't help the graphically-challenged like yours truly get many requests done.... I was spoiled 5 years ago by too many wonderful graphic artists who did many, many of my team logos, jerseys and caps... several hundred of them... knuckler probably did 100 for me.

The other talented graphics artists that helped me are just too many to mention... I wouldn't want to leave anyone out, so I won't mention anybody but knuckler... he was really special to me and to many, many others.
Eugene you are more than a contributor, more than a member, more than an asset, you are a cornerstone of this community!

When I made that post, and I think these guys work is great, my gripe was seeing how these threads garner so much interest and the people who enjoy and use that work leave thanks and feedback.

My thread is actually based on reality, and I am using the tools at hand to recreate something in the real world based on very limited resources. I spend a minimum of 20 minutes a team. These teams are not professional, collegiate or minor teams that post everything about their colors, logos and especially wordmarks online. These are HS baseball programs where the max teams budget is less than 50K.

I decided to work on a HS baseball team thread because no other person on the OOTP threads had ever committed to the task. And for what I have used from this great community, this is what I can give back

So far I have created over 400 sets for the community. Feel free to use them any way you see fit, thanks or not.

If anyone has a request, feel free to let me know and I will recreate to the best of my abilities. From here on out I will post what I am able, and I will give back to those who truly appreciate this thread. I know who you are and I thank you!
Old 03-17-2019, 11:45 PM   #918
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_mad_monk View Post
Caps for the Bellbrook Golden Eagles
Mad Monk, your work is the motivation I need. You are more than welcome to contribute your skills on this thread.

I see you like to create jerseys, and I do too. Let's bust out some Florida teams together, are you down?
Old 03-18-2019, 12:02 AM   #919
Lawn Loaf
Banned

And the scoop on my avatar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBFW_SuoFm4
Old 03-18-2019, 09:36 PM   #920
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Lawn Loaf, just to let you know, I downloaded about 20-30 of your teams for use in my new dynasty league, the North Island Recreation League.

Just to let you know, I am very particular and have my own ideas of what I want for my league... I have some tough specs and requirements.

However, for various reasons of my own, I only used two of them... the Kofa Kings and the Theodore Bobcats.

So please, don't take offense that I only used two for my 12 teams.

Sometimes, the team did not have the team name on the road uni... sometimes it had the nickname on the road uni... the league is set to begin in 1950, so I wanted home whites with the team nickname and away gray with the school name.

Also many of your creations had names that wouldn't fit my league... like the California high school with Spanish names... you created many that I liked at first glance, but they failed to meet all of my criteria.

So please don't be offended by my pickiness, persnickety quirks and hard-to-please ways.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-19-2019 at 09:09 AM.