Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 02-11-2019, 07:53 PM   #101
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Benclimil Chargers Home and Away Caps
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-11-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #102
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Good work, EC. Hopefully, once I download the items you're doing here, I should be able to perhaps run them through MS Paint, and recolor them as needed or desired, or not. Don't know if I'll be able to do so well enough so that they're not ruined yet, of course, but we'll all have to see, if I do try to do that. I can't wait to see how they look in-game, and all, as soon as possible.

I'll probably need to come up with weather-related details, among other things, for this fictional nation, and try to figure out the appropriate coordinates for places where the cities could be, et cetera. Seeing as the fictional country would be in the middle of what we now know as the North Atlantic Ocean, and seeing as there's no real landmasses anywhere near where it might be, that may be a bit more difficult here, of course.

Once I can lock down certain nation-related details, however, that might help considerably, as well, I think. Mind if I ask you a question, EC? If so, have you perhaps been saving these things as template files?

IF you have, maybe you can add a smaller patch to the shoulders of the uniforms somewhere, on one side or the other, showing a smaller version of the national flag. If you can't place it on the shoulders, then so be it. But if you can, so much the better. It's not necessarily required, of course, but it still would be nice to see the flag on one shoulder or the other of each jersey somewhere, I think.

Keep up the great work, and I wish only the best for you and yours in the year to come, Lord willing, of course, for sure. Thanks again for your time, attention, and assistance here. It is quite appreciated here, to be completely honest with you now. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:12 PM   #103
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, I can't do the flags on the shoulders... I only have templates for about half of what I have done.

I have done 8 teams so far... do you like them enough to use in your league?

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-11-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:36 PM   #104
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Besides the above, I would like uniforms for a minor league level with teams and divisions as follows, if possible, soon, please, in a league called the Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union:

Dovatha Division:

Dutch Cove Raiders (parent club Olsonton Vikings, colors should be similar)
Lima Llamas (parent club Rocíoton Camels, colors should be similar)
Odanoskiko Stags (parent club Tran CIty Bucks, colors should be similar)
Ottoskarje Lynx (parent club Sarahnapool Cougars, colors should be similar)
St. Peter Hearts (parent club Folliston Cupids, colors should be similar)
Tierra De Oro Mustangs (parent club Benclimil Chargers, colors should be similar)

Wufazevir Division:

Aaronville Bruins (parent club Shmala Bears, colors should be similar)
Bublitz City Squires (parent club Slaabojevo Knights, colors should be similar)
Damonopolis Bulldogs (parent club Tracyton Huskies, colors should be similar)
Mankato Challengers (parent club Willson Athletics, colors should be similar)
Odlasvoi Stingers (parent club Amjasi Hornets, colors should be similar)
Rainbow Bay Satellites (parent club Tran City Rockets, colors should be similar)

Main colors for the overall league logo should be purple, gold, brown, and green, if not also orange. As for the logos/caps/uniforms for both divisions/subleagues, base them on the main colors for the applicable teams in them, please, as best as possible.

The look of the Dovatha Division's text for its logo or logos should be more artistic or literature-like in nature, while the one or ones for the Wufazevir Division should be more royal, noble, or imperial-looking, I think. I'm not sure what would be best for imagery for any or all of the above logos at the moment, but text-wise, at least, the above should be true for each logo mentioned above, if made, and if possible.

The overall league logo should blend the two looks together, as best as possible, as well, of course, but still have a mostly royal-type look to it, given the name of the league.

Something else I may have not mentioned above, either in this post or the one above it, is that I have previously nicknamed this fictional land the Land of the Golden Sun, or perhaps colloquially the Land of the Sun-Touched Earth, if I remember correctly, a long time ago. Maybe that bit of information might also help whoever may attempt to make designs for the related leagues and teams and all here.

When it comes to the Folliston Cupids, I'm absolutely not thinking of little cherubs or whatnot as they are quite often portrayed in art, but I am certainly thinking more along the lines of something original, and more realistic, and more modern, but not necessarily influenced by mythology, at that. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for more than that, regarding the aforementioned team, though.

I'll have to work more over the next six weeks to try and firm up more details related to this fictional nation and its history, I'm sure. I'd like to have at least things related to the SRL done by February 7th, at the latest, for by the time that my birthday comes shortly thereafter, I'd like to create a new league or two using whatever comes out of this thread here, for sure.

Other than the listed color descriptions and all the other information or pictures that have been provided or may be provided later. I'll basically let you all have as much free reign here as possible. Please stay tuned to this thread for more potential information and all as it may come to me for your perusal and all.

I want to create at least one league based on the above data and images by February 11, for that is when my next birthday is. I won't say how old I will be, but I still want to create at least one new league by then, if possible, based on the above.

Thank you all for your time and attention, then, everyone. Hope to see a lot of good stuff here very soon, of course, Lord willing. CD out.
CD, you need to correct one of the teams... I think the parent team of the Rainbow Valley Satellites is the Sara City Rockets... Tran City is the Bucks.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-11-2019 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #105
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I'll check my records. Must have accidentally mistyped earlier. Tracyton is the Huskies, Tran City the Bucks, Sara City the Rockets. Will correct the first post asap. Thanks for letting me know, Eugene.

Yes, I do like what you've done so far. I do expect to use your work in the project, once I can, for sure. Old-fashioned is fine, seeing as I'd likely be having this league start no later than 1950 or so, if things work out well enough here. Still uncertain of when the leagues would ultimately begin play, but I'm still leaning towards having the top league start no later than 1911 or so, if not sometime earlier than that. And perhaps the top minor league level no more than five to ten years after the top league begins, and so forth, as the need arises, et cetera.

Thank you again for all your help here, Eugene. I should find much use, I hope, for these things, once everything gets going well enough here, Lord willing, of course. CD out.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #106
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I have decided that if and when a second level of minors is needed, that there will be sixteen teams in that level, at least at first, with four of the teams in that level being independent teams. I don't know where the teams will play just yet, of course, but I have decided twelve of the sixteen names that will be used for teams in the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation.

Those twelve names for teams, at least in terms of their nicknames, are going to be:

Antlers (parent club Tran City Bucks)
Bandits (parent club Olsonton Vikings)
Colts (parent club Benclimil Chargers)
Contesters (parent club Willson Athletics)
Cubs (parent club Shmala Bears)
Devotees (parent club Folliston Cupids)
Elephants (parent club Rocíoton Camels)
Guardians (parent club Slaabojevo Knights)
Probes (parent club Sara City Rockets)
Prowlers (parent club Sarahnapool Cougars)
Swarmers (parent club Amjasi Hornets)
Terriers (parent club Tracyton Huskies)

As I said, there will be four independent teams in this league, but I haven't yet figured out where they will play, et cetera. Nor have I yet decided on the names of the subleagues/divisions/whatever for the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation, either. I'd expect this particular league to be roughly equivalent to Double A for this fictional nation, most likely, in terms of quality, et cetera. Suggestions are welcome, by the way, for the other four teams' nicknames, folks, as long as they're clean enough and suitable enough, for sure.

But first, the top two levels will have to begin play, of course. Then we can see where we'll need to go from there, right?

That's enough for now, at least, I think. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-12-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:53 PM   #107
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Olsonton Vikings Primary Logo, Home White Jersey

The beautiful Vikings Home White Jersey created by knuckler for my Islandian Pro Alliance league... I did the Away Jersey, the caps and the logos.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:07 PM   #108
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Olsonton Vikings Home Cap and Away Cap
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 02-13-2019, 05:20 PM   #109
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The caps look good enough to use for starters, at least. Please continue, as best as you can, with the other teams, if you don't mind, Eugene, when and how you like and can, and all. Keep up the great work, I hope, of course.

If and when you are able and willing to do the appropriate things for the Willson Athletics, if you could also please include a version of the logo that says Willson AC's or Willson A's on it, in the overall team set mix for them, I'd be most appreciative, for sure, Eugene. Thanks in advance. CD out.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:06 PM   #110
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The caps look good enough to use for starters, at least. Please continue, as best as you can, with the other teams, if you don't mind, Eugene, when and how you like and can, and all. Keep up the great work, I hope, of course.

If and when you are able and willing to do the appropriate things for the Willson Athletics, if you could also please include a version of the logo that says Willson AC's or Willson A's on it, in the overall team set mix for them, I'd be most appreciative, for sure, Eugene. Thanks in advance. CD out.
Sorry, I don't have a mascot image for Athletics... that's one of the teams I won't be able to do.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:08 PM   #111
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Didn't you have something for your Glasco Athletics, if I remember correctly? Or something similar? Or was it lost sometime along the way? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:10 PM   #112
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Sara City Rockets primary logo, secondary logo, White Home Jersey, Gray Away Jersey
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-13-2019 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:18 PM   #113
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

That looks more like a jet than a rocket, but maybe it can still be of use. Maybe as a heritage or TATC logo or something, depending on when I start this setup from, of course.

Will have to think about that first, though, I believe. I'll get back to you as soon as I can about this sort of thing, in any case, Eugene. CD Out.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:19 PM   #114
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Didn't you have something for your Glasco Athletics, if I remember correctly? Or something similar? Or was it lost sometime along the way? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.
Yes, I have a team in my Islandian Pro Alliance with the nickname Glasco Athletics, but they were created by someone else... all I have is what they gave me... I don't have a mascot image for Athletics... also don't have the A's logo.

This is one you will have to get someone else to do... sorry.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:24 PM   #115
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Very well, thanks for the information. Maybe I'll take a stab at it, but I don't know just how it might turn out, especially if I can't go pixel-by-pixel, like I might perhaps want to, of course, Eugene, with any of the related items, if someone else doesn't do the set for me.

Thanks for your time and assistance and all, in any case. Keep up the great work. CD out.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:29 PM   #116
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That looks more like a jet than a rocket, but maybe it can still be of use. Maybe as a heritage or TATC logo or something, depending on when I start this setup from, of course.

Will have to think about that first, though, I believe. I'll get back to you as soon as I can about this sort of thing, in any case, Eugene. CD Out.
The designer called it a "Rocket"... and labeled it as one.

It looks like a "Rocket" to me.

That's the best I can do.

Don't use it if you don't like it.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #117
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Fair enough, Eugene. But I still do appreciate all the time and work and help you've given me so far here, in any case. CD Out.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #118
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Sara City Rockets Home Blue Cap, Away Gray Cap
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-13-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:36 PM   #119
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

How many left, that you think you can still do, Eugene? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-13-2019 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:39 PM   #120
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Don'[t see the road cap for Sara City yet, unfortunately. But I still expect it to be good, of course. CD out.
As you can see, it is there now.