Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2015, 08:53 AM   #4921
ghostrobot
Minors (Double A)

Hey guys, I'm having trouble creating logos for this team so I figured I'd ask the professionals for some help.

Originally, this team was founded as the Alpine Lodge Base Ball Club. Later, they became the Alpine Base Ball Club; then the Denver Base Ball Club; and finally--the Denver Alpines.

I'm happy with the uniforms but feel free to mess around with them as well if you wish.

As always, any help is much appreciated.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
ghostrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:54 AM   #4922
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
If you can make them accurate, great. Can you get to Rockford & Kenosha next. I should hopefully get to 1943 by Wednesday. Rockford is the most important since all my custom players are all going on Rockford. If Rockford is hard to find just base it on the movie version.

Rockford was the first set made along with Kenosha soon after... Your not looking very hard... I have all the teams through 1947 completed and posted...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:58 AM   #4923
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why can't I save these from OOTP forums, they are not showing up. Do I have to take these all from your bucket?
Quote:
neither works. I saved them by opening link in new tab and saving them from his bucket.

There have been issues regarding this for some time now... Don't know if its Photobucket, your browser or the OOTP site... You will have to click on the image in the post which will take you to Photobucket, then right click and save as, or you could just download the album from Photobucket to get them all at once...

Old 02-24-2015, 11:15 AM   #4924
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

Sometimes, I've noticed the files don't save correctly. What I do is click on "all files" when saving, and change the file name, as well as changing it to a .png.

This happens more often with Justafan's logos than with your uniforms, but it always works. Not sure if you can do that with browsers other than Google Chrome, though.
ThatSeventiesGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #4925
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrobot View Post
Hey guys, I'm having trouble creating logos for this team so I figured I'd ask the professionals for some help.

Originally, this team was founded as the Alpine Lodge Base Ball Club. Later, they became the Alpine Base Ball Club; then the Denver Base Ball Club; and finally--the Denver Alpines.

I'm happy with the uniforms but feel free to mess around with them as well if you wish.

As always, any help is much appreciated.

Last edited by txranger; 02-24-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #4926
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Came across this old Alpine Cowboys artwork today... Thought it would make a nice logo with a uniform set to go along with it...

Last edited by txranger; 02-25-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #4927
txranger
Hall Of Famer

All-American Girls Professional Baseball League

Chicago Colleens

Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 02-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #4928
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
I'm strongly considering a relocation of one of my older clubs after 200 years in the same place. Can I get the Colorado Gold Sox uni/logo as the Amarillo Gold Sox?

The latter was apparently a real minor league team once upon a time.
Let me know if this works for you:

knuckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:46 PM   #4929
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Fantastic! Also did the Alpine Cowboys. Gonna be a minor league in my league for sure!
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #4930
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

I just assumed that you wanted to use the same colors, so if you decide to change, please don't hesitate to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Came across this old Alpine Cowboys artwork today... Thought it would make a nice logo with a uniform set to go along with it...

Really nice find on the Alpine logo, Tex, and the uniforms are fantastic. I have stopped in Alpine a few times on the way to El Paso and Big Bend which adds a bit of a personal connection for me. Thanks for posting.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:55 PM   #4931
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Amarillo Gold Sox

Amarillo Gold Sox

Old 02-24-2015, 07:08 PM   #4932
ghostrobot
Minors (Double A)

Tx those Alpines logos and uniforms are awesome. Thanks for reworking them for me.
ghostrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:15 PM   #4933
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Thanks guys for the gold sox changes.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:18 PM   #4934
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

One of my favorite things about this thread is all the different team names I have found for my league. I am not a creative guy when it comes to thinking about a bunch of cities and nicknames. Yes I know there's the nickname project, which is extraordinary, but it just doesn't have that retro feel. So for this post, I not only applaud the artists, tex and knuckler, but also the requesters for helping me flesh out my league with some great team names.

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #4935
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwines View Post
OK...Cheesy I know but I think we need a team called the Hollywood Oscars, Knucker/Txranger if you have the desire or time they will go into my fictional league.
And the uniforms to go with the logo:

Old 02-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #4936
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeters1734 View Post
One of my favorite things about this thread is all the different team names I have found for my league. I am not a creative guy when it comes to thinking about a bunch of cities and nicknames. Yes I know there's the nickname project, which is extraordinary, but it just doesn't have that retro feel. So for this post, I not only applaud the artists, tex and knuckler, but also the requesters for helping me flesh out my league with some great team names.
Thanks again, JP. It's hard to single anyone out given how many interesting teams have been mentioned, but I really like Dark Cloud's world - his team names and city choices are unique and really diverse. Wwines, JoJo and PW (with great back stories) come up with fun ideas as well, and we can't forget Steve Sax Syndrome's league which was the basis for this thread. Tex has brought to life a lot of under the radar teams from the past, too. There have been so many great contributors.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:02 PM   #4937
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Salt Lake City Alpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdog View Post
Hey knuckler and tex, was looking through the thread and I saw some amazing logos and jerseys! just was wondering if I could make a couple requests.

Here they are:

Salt Lake City Alpines
New Orleans Alligators (only request for this one is a fleur-de-lis)
Montreal Polar Bears
Minnesota Chiefs

Houston Cosmos
Memphis Cavalry
Indiana Racers
Kansas City Natives

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-25-2015, 06:06 PM   #4938
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckler View Post

Sweeeeeeeeeet, as always!!!

Old 02-26-2015, 02:32 PM   #4939
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Six View Post
I'll be happy to help. It's the least I can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeters1734 View Post
I'd love to help too, if possible. I grew up in NW PA. I actually have all the keystone baseball teams somewhere in my league. In fact, I re-named my league the keystone league and used your logo
I have been thinking about the New England League the last few days, and I think that part of the reason that I didn't finish it was that I was never really satisfied with the teams and names that I came up with. I think I will re-post the structure and cities again and see if we can come up with better names as a group. I'd like to take a shot at a second level for the Keystone League as well.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:01 PM   #4940
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Salt Lake City Alpines

I made a subtle change on the logo by reversing the color of the mountain and the space. I think it looks a little more natural as the gold now appears to be sunlight, and here is a set of uniforms to go with the logo. I think Tex probably could do a better job of incorporating all three colors into the uniform
: