Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 06-22-2024, 09:46 PM   #101
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerJ99 View Post
Awesome stuff as always. Only addition that I'd like to see added if possible would be team records in the box scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrondin98 View Post
Good point drummer good addition.

Thanx for your reply i appreciated that you are listening us.

My league want to thanx your for your good work they all love the new tool you have made.
I am glad you like it, and many thanks for all the great ideas

I was working on a couple of box score variants a while back that had team records listed, which will definitely be in version 0.6b . This one here I will expand upon and put in the series record between the two teams (great for playoffs) as well as their league record with overall ranking (will also add GF, GA).

Last edited by daigle91; 06-23-2024 at 04:56 AM.
daigle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 03:41 PM   #102
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

for version 0.6b I thought it would be fun to add a hockey card option to the menu (an alternate way for viewing team rosters). The sample I created below is a hybrid photo/Blender rendering (with the font work, the merging of the head photo to the rendered jersey from Blender, done in my graphics editor). Inspired by the 'tallboy' cards from the 1960's (credit to Wabba for the jersey/logos).

(Click image to enlarge)
Attached Images

Last edited by daigle91; 06-26-2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-25-2024, 11:03 AM   #103
sgrondin98
Minors (Single A)

Its a good idea before i choose my players bio/stats age

http://hf.hockeyhq.net/HockeyFederat...ieDarwitz.html

http://hf.hockeyhq.net/HockeyFederat...Draisaitl.html

I was looking for a hockey card style with all info but it was very complicated and i opt for my bio/stats pages.

But good idea
sgrondin98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 02:15 AM   #104
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

update... implementing team records and season series records into the box score report. After the regular season is complete, Season Series will switch to Playoff Series. Made some changes to the color coding for shot quality, penalty minutes, and milestones like 50 goals etc. Introducing rare event tags via braces or "curly brackets"... { clutch } for clutch goals (various criteria), { 9 } for Gordie Howe hat trick (tag assigned to whatever the last fulfilled requirement for the trifecta was... goal, assist or fight).
Attached Images

Last edited by daigle91; 06-28-2024 at 05:06 AM.
Old 06-26-2024, 07:00 AM   #105
drummerJ99
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by daigle91 View Post
update ... implementing team records and season series records into the box score report.
Awesome stuff as always!
drummerJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:45 PM   #106
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

update... tweaked the lower section of the box score report. The 3 Stars of the game are now aligned horizontally. Added highlighting to a few stats that surpass a certain threshold.

Shots/ShA >= 65% (this is a new stat)
SQA >= 1.8
SA/60 >= 50
QoO >= 100 (opposing SQA x SA/60, only viewable if goalie faced all opposing shots)
Rating = 100
Attached Images

Last edited by daigle91; 07-03-2024 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-30-2024, 09:43 PM   #107
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

version 0.51b is now available for download.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:42 AM   #108
drummerJ99
Major Leagues

So a very weird game just happened for me. A total of 12 goals scored with all 4 goalies getting playtime. I'm pretty sure I know who started for each team but if possible would be nice to add that to the boxscore for the odd chance games like this happen.

Old 07-07-2024, 11:48 AM   #109
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
So a very weird game just happened for me. A total of 12 goals scored with all 4 goalies getting playtime. I'm pretty sure I know who started for each team but if possible would be nice to add that to the boxscore for the odd chance games like this happen.

That's a great idea, I will implement that in the next version
(will also add which goaltender got the Win and which got the Loss).
Old 07-08-2024, 11:20 AM   #110
sgrondin98
Minors (Single A)

I will test the new version on the next season

But thanx again for the updates and can i ask you what are your next idea/plan for the futur ?
Old 07-08-2024, 09:34 PM   #111
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
I will test the new version on the next season

But thanx again for the updates and can i ask you what are your next idea/plan for the futur ?
I am currently working on an add-on program for the converter that will allow it interface with a mini screen/POS display, that will display all of the stats from the Box Score Converter in other ways not possible in HTML. Here is the updated config.txt option to handle this,

; export_for_display
; 0=off (default)
; 1=on (required CSV files are built for the CSV to Character Display add-on)

export_for_display=1

It will have minimal CPU/memory requirements so it can be used while in game or browsing etc. with no performance hits. With a few hot keys and animated scrolling effects, you can navigate effortlessly through various stats and categories (schedule, results, leaderboards, standings, box scores etc.). I designed the 3D printed housing for it as well. I will start a thread for it soon when I get some Youtube video of it in action.
Here is how it looks in my setup...
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by daigle91; Today at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:01 AM   #112
sgrondin98
Minors (Single A)

Look cool old school retro style.

Can i propose you some idea of what i want and maybe some other will give you some idea too ?

Thanx for your answer.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:23 PM   #113
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Look cool old school retro style.

Can i propose you some idea of what i want and maybe some other will give you some idea too ?

Thanx for your answer.
That would be great
Old 07-13-2024, 12:16 AM   #114
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

Quote:

Looked into this, and noticed starting goalies, Win/Loss info is not exported in the boxscore_goalie_summary.csv.

However it can be deduced by looking at the goalies TOI and seeing if the opposing team scored at that time because that's typically when a goalie would be pulled (an injury would be another possibility).

So upon first inspection of your example, it would appear that both Dan Cloutier and Curtis Sanford were the starting goalies (based initially on their very low SV% and very high GAA)

To confirm that, I would have the converter check that VAN scored at 19:55 of the 1st period, and CBJ scored at 6:51 of the 3rd period (however, goalies being pulled for an extra attacker on a delayed penalty, would throw this reasoning off, as their TOI will no longer match the time of an opposing team's goal)
Attached Images

Last edited by daigle91; 07-13-2024 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-13-2024, 09:27 AM   #115
drummerJ99
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by daigle91 View Post
Looked into this, and noticed starting goalies, Win/Loss info is not exported in the boxscore_goalie_summary.csv.

However it can be deduced by looking at the goalies TOI and seeing if the opposing team scored at that time because that's typically when a goalie would be pulled (an injury would be another possibility).

So upon first inspection of your example, it would appear that both Dan Cloutier and Curtis Sanford were the starting goalies (based initially on their very low SV% and very high GAA)

To confirm that, I would have the converter check that VAN scored at 19:55 of the 1st period, and CBJ scored at 6:51 of the 3rd period (however, goalies being pulled for an extra attacker on a delayed penalty, would throw this reasoning off, as their TOI will no longer match the time of an opposing team's goal)

Not a big deal either way, didn’t know if the box score csv exported that. I mean that situation rarely happens as it is. If I was simming in classic I could look at play by play log but with 2d it doesn’t save one for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2024, 11:36 AM   #116
daigle91
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
You can take a look at the forum and all the stats- rosters etc... link on the top of the forum

https://www.hockeyfederation.com/
Great job integrating the converters output into your website

It looks like I need to add an additional option in the config.txt to accommodate for multiple domain names so the [ Home page ] link will work under that scenario.
Old 07-13-2024, 05:15 PM   #117
sgrondin98
Minors (Single A)

Lolol no thanx to you to gave us this nice tool to use for our league.

Here are some idea some people ask me

- Roster with evolution like green if an abilities upgrade and red if something downgrade like Passing 16 - 17

- With your DB have access to a page where we can search player if hes playing and is yes in which team he his.

- Career stats for players and for teams. Like in your roster page you have a link to the player card or player abilites page with his career stats , actual stats and which team he play. Same as if you go like in thew standings page if you click on a team you have access to the career victory - defeat - points and actual season.

- Records stats for players and for teams

At this moment the DG in my league ask for this....

Thanx again and have a great week-end.