View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #35
sfnate
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers85 View Post
I'm looking forward to this. I tend to be on my iPhone (and soon iPad that I'm getting as a birthday gift from my fiancé) than I am my laptop these days.
Ditto. With this release, my migration from a laptop to the iPad will be very nearly complete. SI released a very playable, very enjoyable version of Football Manager for the iPhone/iPad last year--I had modest expectations, but I've found that it is a better fit for my current time commitments, offering a decently immersive and enjoyable game experience while not demanding countless hours of staring into a monitor in order to play a season or two. I find it sufficiently deep to be challenging without getting lost in a wilderness of detail. I expect iOOTP will be similar, and if it is, I will be very happy indeed. In fact, looking at the screenshots, I can already say that the interface for iOOTP is superior to FMHi. If they've gotten the gameplay and balance right, too, then I think this will be a big hit.

Thumbs up to Markus and the team for bringing this outstanding game to a platform that will no doubt be the dominant and preferred platform for many people in the months/years ahead.

I'll be at the App Store when it arrives, absolutely.

Last edited by sfnate; 03-29-2011 at 03:47 PM.
sfnate is offline   Reply With Quote