View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #84
jimbob2232
Bat Boy

I have been away from OOTP for quite a while now. I have played OOTP 9 and OOTPX as a solo league, but I havent really been in an online league since OOTP5. I have been a league commissioner, co-commish & frequently a member of the governing body. I am not looking for that kind of role (at least not right now), but I am throwing it out there as a measure of my experience with OOTP. I was a former member of the IOSBL (with 2 championships!), NABA (another 2 championships!)& others which I cannot recall at the moment. I am currently a member of MBBA.

I am looking for a 2nd OOTP team. I would prefer a modern league, as i never got into the historical aspect of OOTP. Rosters do not need to be real. An older, established league is preferable. I would also prefer a project team, i.e. one with major financial trouble or depleted farm system. But, this is not a requirement. Also, i enjoy the financial aspects of the game.

If you have an opening, please let me know. I will consider all offers, but will limit the number of leagues which I am participating in at 2.

League Longevity and commitment of ownership (i.e. commish) are the most important features to me, as I do not want the league I am in to fold. I have seen some leagues with 30-40 years of history, this would be PERFECT.

Thank you for listening, and i look forward to seeing what opportunities are out there!

My contact info: jimbob2232@hotmail.com or PM me
jimbob2232 is offline   Reply With Quote