View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 03:56 PM   #2
MCKDE23
Bat Boy

Breaking News

Bryce Harper just signed a 13-year $330m with the Philadelphia Phillies... So I sent him there as commissioner. We wish him luck! OF - Victor Robles will pick up his space.

In other news:

I found Cincinnati prospect Jesse WInker in the Free Agency department. I don't know if its a glitch but I picked him up. He will now play LF and share the outfield with CF - Michael Taylor and CF - Victor Robles!

The Immaculate Inning
Stephan Strasburg pitched an Immaculate Inning on April 7th, 2018 - against the New York Mets. During the Top of the 3rd, Strasburg struck out RHP - Steven Matz, UTIL - Jose Reyes, and 2B - Asdrubal Cabrera in just 9 pitches. This help lead the Nations to a victory!

Walking off to Walk Off?
Brian Dozier helps finish off the come back on April 5th against the Mets with a Walk-Off - Walk-Off. The Nats were trailing 4-5 against the Mets, as Brian Dozier smashed a solo Home Run to tie the game and force overtime. In the top of the 13th, Amed Rosario answered the call with a solo Home Run of his own. However, RHP - Paul Seward was not able to hold down the Nats offense, walking the bases loaded and eventually walking 2B - Brian Dozier to bring in the winning run. What a crazier series!
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

2018 NATS -
MCKDE23 is offline   Reply With Quote