View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #83
JPL86
Minors (Double A)

1) Did you like the OOTP 17 color scheme and use of team colors. If not, what could be improved? Yes, but I liked the OOTP Classic better.
2) How about the interface layout, is the upper area (info & navigation) easy to use and understand? Yes, very good.
3) What interface quirks would you like to see fixed / improved?
A) Sticky sorting (as mentioned earlier in this post), and scroll bars.
B) In the lineups and pitching screens, when I switch from a customized view (of all the players ratings), to a standard view (let say Batting stats), (and back)... when I choose a different screen, and come back to the Pitching and/or Lineups screen, it doesn't remember the last view I had. This doesn't always happen, but it happens more than half the time.
4) Any feature ideas that relate to the interface which you'd like to see implemented (i.e. more hotkey support)?
5) Which skin did you use in OOTP 17? Would you like to see an alteration to our usual default / dark / classic skin themes? Used OOTP17 Classic. Like it a lot.

Not sure where this belongs, or how it could be done... The AI perceives me as weak at a certain position and keeps bombarding me with trade offers. In some of these cases, I am happy with either a platoon at that position, or having a younger (rookie) player there, or just am trying to save some money. It would be helpful if there was a way to put the word out that I am satisfied at this position, and not interested in making any moves there.
JPL86 is offline   Reply With Quote