View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #99
EdReed20
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Rookie LF League

Hey there, my name is Danny and I'd love to join an online league (current MLB rosters, pref. no historical league, pref. realistic settings-although DH in the NL may be enabled, as it's about time that happens anyways )

Im 25 years of age and have multiple hours per week, I don't have any experience in online play, but dominating the PC isn't really satisfying any longer.

If some website would help me get up to speed regarding online play, I'm willing to put in the time to soak up the knowledge (just link), but I would tend to think I won't take long picking up the rules and/or agenda if you guys had to teach me step-by-step.

No team preference, although Rays/Braves would be great, and Red Sox hardly acceptable (and maybe not the Royals, that's just too dire a task...).

Willing to trade quite a bit, as long as it's realistic (no I wont trade 25 times a month, but sure as heck in July the heat is on

One last thing: I'd prefer a league that sims 4 fictional weeks or more per week (pref. more, if that is possible).

Anyways if you wanna date me, uhm, have me in your league, e-mail me at Daniel.Schrecker@gmx.de Yes, the .de is German. No, we're not planning WWIII (although it's 3rd time lucky?)

Cheers
EdReed20 is offline   Reply With Quote