View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
dannon20
Bat Boy

BZ 3270: Crash upon opening inbox

What information should I include when I report a bug?
Please do your best to provide the following information:

1. What, specifically, were you doing when the problem occurred? Include the specific screen you were on when the problem occurred.

I am simming season were my format is 2 sub leagues of 4 divisions each with 4 teams. Starting on August 29, in 2010 it locks up everytime I try to open my message inbox. If I try to simulate the game immediately freezes when a notification appears on screen for a personal message.

2. What happened? Was there an error message? If so, what was the specific message?

There is no air message. Program just becomes unresponsive. Windows attempts to gain response then when it is unsuccessful forces me to close the program.

3. Were you able to repeat the error with this same game? With another game? If so, what steps did you take?

I have tried creating a new manager restoring the game as a back up. Running it as a quickstart and the same problem occurs. Eventually I tried to duplicate the game in a new format and immediately upon creating my manager I am unable to open the message inbox and same results occur.

4. If relevant, what do you think the program should have done?

Obviously the program should run smoothly without this sort of error.

5. What is your league configuration (fictional/historical, etc.)

It is a major league baseball game with 2 expansion teams added after the 2009 season. The league was then divided up into 2 sub leagues of 4 divisions each with 4 teams in each division.

6. Are you a PC, Mac, or Linux user?

PC
dannon20 is offline   Reply With Quote