View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 03:16 PM   #78
mugwump1970
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
Thanks for the kind words mugwump1970. I actually use the SpritzeHSforOOTP18 DB, and (believe it or not) my master.csv file comes from the OOTP17 one or earlier. Works like a charm though, and I definitely don't get puny Negro Leaguers. The reason I use the earlier master.csv file is that I couldn't get my hands on the one that goes with the Spritze18 DB, so I just decided to use an older one as most of the players I would be going for would be from earlier days. Let me know if you need a master.csv file for it and I can send it to you via e-mail. I believe the DB itself exceeds my file attachments limit, so I can't send that to you, but if you can get your hands on it, I can send you the master file that I use for it. I was fortunate enough to have it for my OOTP18 game, so I just copied it over to OOTP19, but that may not be the case for you.

Thanks! I was hoping that an older version of the Spritze DB would work to pull Negro League players into OOTP19. I do have a master.cvs file that should work well. Keep up the good work. I don't post much but I appreciate all of your advice on settings and setup.
mugwump1970 is offline   Reply With Quote