View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
elfsutton
All Star Reserve

IF I am understanding you right, you are going to have seperate leagues in your ootp world, such as the American Association, the National Association and so on, and want to know if you can later combine them,

I have recently (Still working on it) ran a league where I Started in 1871 with the National Association and then added leagues as they came. First was to change NA to the National League, then I added the Union, American and Players league. Eventually getting to the MLB set up as it is.

I kept all the teams alive, didnt delete any and didnt delete any leagues, wanted to see what it would be like with all the leagues still being in existence. Some names changed and what not but it did nothing to mess up anything.

The starting league I used as my main league was the National Association, renamed to the National League and then had the AL added in 1901. The history is still there and it can be confusing to look at but it pretty much came out the way I wanted it. Other project have kept me from continuing it for now, but it can be done with little effort.
elfsutton is offline   Reply With Quote