View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 10:36 AM   #17
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
Instead of the Eugene church method I use something almost the opposite. Start/watch game from begging but when one team gets 3 runs ahead, I will one click there half of the lead teams inning and watch the losing teams half innings for the rest of the game. That way if the losing team starts coming back, I can watch that. If the team in the lead has a pitcher throwing a no hitter, I can watch that play out instead of going to the one click for the half inning, or if a player has hit a couple home runs, I can play it out also to see if he can hit 3 or 4 HRs.
It is interesting to see the different way people play.
I love reading about the ways people play. I have the biggest case of "sim envy" known to man. I so wish I could learn to sim games and still get the enjoyment I see so many others experiencing. . But, when I sim, I feel like all I'm doing is looking at baseball reference. I'm flat out blown away when I read Tiger Fan's reports on this forum. He sims the entire history of baseball in one swoop, but then turns around and narrates stories that make you feel like your right in the middle of the season he's discussing. I could never do that.

I keep thinking back to your post the other day wishing OOTP created a scoresheet.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote