View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:59 PM   #161
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
I am new to perfect team, but the first week or so has seen a trickling of PP every day, maybe 800 to 1000 for the entire day.

But I just got home, pulled up my team (Battery Point Knuckleheads), and to my surprise, saw 11,609 PP!

I pulled up the history, and for some reason, I have gotten two gold and five silver achievements during day today --- bizarre. Now I have to figure out what I am going to do with all those points... I could get a platinum player or several gold with that amount. Any suggestions?

Congratulations!

It sounds like your team is playing super well. I wish mine was!

If you go to "Main"--"Perfect Team Home Screen" it will list all of your team's achievements.

On the same page, "Main"--"Perfect Team Home Screen" it will show the results of your team's last played game.

If you select "Box Score", and you scroll to the very bottom of that page, it will list any achievements that your team received for that game however, it will not list how much PP you were awarded.

As for suggestions as to what to do with all of that PP, if it was me, I would look through my team's rosters and look at the players stats, and figure out where your teams weaknesses are and try to purchase those type of players from the AH (Auction House).

I bought alot of Foil Packs with earned PP, in Perfect Team 19, and I had horible luck getting players to fit this style of league.

I decided that in Perfect Team 20, I'm strictly aquiring players in the auction house as there is alot less risk, from my POV.

One thing to remember, just because you buy a player in the Auction House who is rated really well, that does not guarantee that he will play well for your team.

From what I have seen in the past, it is very rare to see a player do very well year after year. They will be up and down, just like real MLB players.

It is safe to say that every year at least 1/3 of you teams players, will not do well.

The "fun" part is trying to find out who will be playing well, and who will be riding the bench, and trying to make the proper adjustments in a timely manner.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote