View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 03:37 AM   #1
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Massive logo pack 2018/19

Hello everyone!

Below, you will find a download link for a massive, massive logo pack I put together this morning. It includes HQ logos for every playable league, team and tournament, with an overabundance of non-playable leagues and teams also encompassed. With this pack, you'll have logos for a very large chunk of everything there is in the game.

I made this pack by building upon another large logo pack for FHM4 (or FHM3, not sure), whose author I can't find. Using it as a base, I included some of my own works for last year's game (my Austrian, Danish, Czech packs, etc.) and updated the logos for a lot of teams which either changed their names or just flat out didn't exist last year. Like I said, nearly everything you can think of is included in this pack.

With that being said, I encourage all of you to report any bugs/missing logos you come across. Doesn't matter if the league/team is playable or not -- if it doesn't have a logo, report it to me and I'll update the pack. I want it to be as complete as possible.

I'd like to thank the creator of the original mega pack, since this wouldn't be possible without him. Once I find his username, I'll definitely update this post and include it in. The guy did an insane amount of work.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

P.S.: A complete facepack for the Czech Extraliga is coming sometime this weekend, after that I'll do Chance Liga and Tipsport Liga.

Last edited by vtmx; 03-28-2019 at 03:53 AM.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote