View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #77
MXD
Minors (Double A)

Okay... here's a bit of a "specific data problems" post, regarding the Olympiques de Gatineau. I guess I could tackle problems of other teams,but I don't really know them as much, hence why I stick to the team I know the most.

- Robert Steeves has no contract whatsoever, and I can't really offer him a contract. That is a problem, since he's slated to be the team's first goalie this season.

- The same problem appears with the two other 1993 of the team, that is, Marc-Olivier Brouillard and Simon Tardif-Richard. Again, those two guys will be core players on that team this upcoming season.

- Another odd thing : there is nobody signed for the Olympiques on the right wing. The expected right wingers this season will are Brouillard, Tardif-Richard (who might end up playing center actually), Karabacek and one of Dostie or Bourcier.

- Anthony Brodeur has wrong birthdate. Should be 1995-01-07.

- I have no clue as to who are Kevin Bailie, Adam Beukeboom and Brandon O'Neil.

- Marc-Olivier Crevier-Morin vitals are wrong : he'd be 6'2 197 pounds, and not 5'!0 187 pounds.

- Wes Herrett doesn't belong to the Olympiques anymore, and he's a 1992 anyways.

- Derek Sheppard mostly played forward with the Olympliques. Natural position was D, but he was indeed much more efficient at wing and I expect him to remain at wing this season, barring a ton of injuries on D. Position should reflect that he can play good hockey at wing.

- Again, some guys I don't know at all -- might just be placeholders. Berry-Lemontagna, Cody Castro...

- Actually, here's a list of the players that were present at the camp :
Les Olympiques de Gatineau

Notable player missing from D -- Brandon Smith (expected to be a starter this season)

- On forwards -- notable player missing : Alexandre Alain, the team's first pick. Not on regular roster, nor on protected list.

- Some positions are somewhat off. The website provided above can resolve some questions...

In other words, I just "targeted" some of the issues

Last edited by MXD; 08-27-2013 at 10:55 PM.