View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #76
QMJHL_GUY

Quebec Major Junior Hockey League

Now that I am a bit more familiar with the editor I can report updates in here.

I feel as though every team's starting roster is set. I have edited target ratings, potential, templates, nationalities and positions of over 450 players. I have also created a whole bunch of new prospects and players that were not in the game. Also, I have moved players that were on midget or AAA teams that now belong to the big leagues (sort-of).

When starting a game in the QMJHL, you will notice most teams will have about 25-30 starting players. That is normal as right now a whole lot of players are getting cut and will be assigned to AAA leagues, I will edit them later on.

There are still a lot of things that need to be fixed. Next week I will concentrate on the staff because that is a little out of date and none have been edited. This is my do-to list and there are some things the developpers need to do before the league is even playable...

I need to;

- Edit and rate staff !!!!!!!!!!!

- Create more prospects to populate reserve lists

- Double-check reserve list for players that don't belong

- Edit AAA and other minor leagues (Edit Q free agents)

- Edit team colors and send in Q schedule

- Edit size for every players following training camp

- Enter draft info and historical data for teams and players

- Report missing cities and add them in

IMPORTANT RULES MODIFICATIONS:

- Birth years are what matters. For the 2013-14 season, only players born in 1993 to 1997 are eligible to play. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT. DISPLAY BIRTH YEARS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL AGE.

- 1993s are overage players for this year (max 3 per teams) except Sherbrooke can ice 4 overragers (this season only).

- Teams can only ice four 1997s per game.

- Division winners get first three playoff spots

- Make it so that when we look at free agents, only league-eligible UFAs are viewable (1993 to 1997).

- Typical Q trading periods (NOTHING ELSE):
*Christmas (December 8th through January 5th)
*Draft week
*Training camp

- Overragers can be traded at any time though