View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 10:18 PM   #1
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer

Language Specific XML pbp files

Hey all

While at work today playing with the OOTP2006 demo, I thought about what if some folks here would like to have versions of the pbp that are written in other languages like spanish, french, german, and so on.

So hence I"m starting a project where such items will exist. I'll create threads for each language with links found on the first post of this one. Ill also take feedback and requests for additional or proof-readers in this thread as well.

Since the majority of folks here are from the US, and Spanish is the second most spoken language in the US, I've started working on that one. Due to the size, it probably wont' be out for a week or so but I"m working on it

One note. I am not a native speaker, and am translating literally from english to the language, so for folks that are native speakers of said language, they may find that some pharses are a bit choppy or an odd selection of words here and there. Hence why I"m looking for proof-readers.

So without futhur ado, lets hear what you think of this. I'll be doing languages in the following order:

1) Spanish
2) French(Parisian or France)
3) German
4 and on) I leave to you.

EDIT: Also some shoutouts to sites that helped with words that were not easy to find.

Spanish: http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/education/dictionary/ (I wish this was for other languages, this has been a great resource so far.)

PT22

Last edited by canadiancreed; 06-08-2006 at 10:43 PM.
canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote