View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #32
Jakeydude18
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Uk View Post
It literally is a gulf between the Premier and the rest. It's quite honestly in danger of becoming a closed shop with the same teams going up and down and that's not a good thing in my opinion.

I wonder if that would become the same in OOTP? I suppose it would depend on whether you had minors or a reserve roster meaning how many players they could stockpile. If they only had say a 15 man reserve roster any one team could only keep 40 players so the talent would be spread around a little more I imagine, that's assuming the other teams could afford to sign those good players that might be floating around without a team. Intriguing stuff!
In my five seasons that I simmed Burton had gotten promoted to the Premier League and actually won the World Series (Playoff of 6 teams) and Tottenham were relegated down to League One and have been there for about three seasons or so. My Rochdale went down to League Two and Manchester City have won the World Series twice and Leicester had the best record after the first season haha
Jakeydude18 is offline   Reply With Quote