View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 09:28 AM   #100
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

All Time Our League Standings

I've compiled the composite standings for the five teams that have played in at least four of the six seasons of Our League. Just wanted to give the new folks an idea of how it went along with just our small list of possible teams. Even these limited stats demonstrate, I think, that the teams' talent level does not skew very quickly. There were competitive races in five of the seasons, with only Philadelphia's romp this season settling things before the last day of sims in PT. These have all been Silver League seasons, because there haven't been enough teams to have at least four in another PT league. With our swelling ranks in PT 2.0 (or is it PT 20?), we may be able to run Our Leagues at different levels. That being said, I would need help in getting the Our League wins and losses for teams in a level that does not contain the Port Ruppert Mundys. I don't mind putting the standings together, but cannot access team vs. team reports for other leagues.

Besides the teams in the table, The Aina Haina Parakeets played one year on their way to Gold, going 15-5, and winning a title. Also passing through on their way up were the Kaneohe Waterfalls, who went 13-14, and the Cooperstown Hall of Famers, who went 15-11, finishing second, I believe. I should note that Cooperstown was not part of the Friends List group, but included them for their lone season because their roster contained no Live or Future players. I don't know if they were FTP.

The title count so far is - Philadelphia, 2 (the most recent two years), Port Ruppert, 2, Aceldama, 1, and Aina Haina, 1.

Kakoola, Philadelphia, and Port Ruppert have played all six seasons, while Aceldama has played five, and Gas House four. There was a one-year hiatus for Our League, when the teams were split up, and there were not four teams in a single Silver League.

At first glance, it appears that Philadelphia has completely dominated Our League, but that is mostly built on the past two seasons, particularly this year. In the first four seasons, they were 48-51.

What I think this shows is that we don't need to worry about points caps and such. The Our League formula seems to work well as it is. Here's looking forward to a great start in PT 2.0.

The all time standings:
Attached Images

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-31-2019 at 09:31 AM.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote