View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #76
johnhannibalsmith
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I was introduced to OOTP in one of its earliest forms when coaxed into trying out an online league. I loved it and had a blast, but over time, some members departed and weren't replaced and eventually even I had to be away for work. On a whim I bought OOTP 11 trying to burn an Amazon gift card and played offline sporadically, but couldn't find time to hunt for league play action.

Yet again, being whimsical and finding a months old Amazon gift card, I figured I'd grab 14 with the hopes that maybe I could push a button and viola be in a league. Well, not quite, but I finally figured out how to register for the forums and found this easy thread. I have nothing to do all summer, and probably beyond, so no time like the present to catch up.

If anyone needs a pretty flexible player for a league with ample time to micromanage even when it is counterproductive, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

EDITED 6/19: Just wanted to update this post to thank whoever started the thread for making it easy to find a league. I am no longer looking thanks to posting here, so a word of advice to those seeking out some fun, don't be afraid to take advantage of this thread.

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 06-19-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Change of status
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote