View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 12:02 AM   #1
bradu
Bat Boy

brand new, a couple questions re: drafts and printing

First question, I think I already know the answer since I can't seem to find a way to do it. But is it possible to print anything from FHM 5? Specifically, I'm looking to run a draft and print the pick by pick/round by round results.

The other thing I'm curious about regarding drafts, specifically fantasy drafts where you start a franchise from scratch using a draft of all available players. Is there a way to modify the list of players prior to the draft? I'd like to only include players who actually played in the NHL that year. For instance I notice the 70's seasons have plenty of russians who never played NHL, and/or WHA players. There's also young players who may not come into the NHL for a couple seasons. Is there a way to delete these players prior to a draft being held?

Another thing regarding drafts, so far in my short experience, it appears that if I run a fantasy draft in the same season with settings the same, the draft results are always the exact same. At least through the first half of the first round or so. I tried not to look too close because I don't want to ruin it...my hope was to run a mock draft, and then run the 'real' draft, but if the order is the exact same every time there's no point in that. Is there a setting somewhere for this?

Thanks for any help.