View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #102
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Good work, EC. Hopefully, once I download the items you're doing here, I should be able to perhaps run them through MS Paint, and recolor them as needed or desired, or not. Don't know if I'll be able to do so well enough so that they're not ruined yet, of course, but we'll all have to see, if I do try to do that. I can't wait to see how they look in-game, and all, as soon as possible.

I'll probably need to come up with weather-related details, among other things, for this fictional nation, and try to figure out the appropriate coordinates for places where the cities could be, et cetera. Seeing as the fictional country would be in the middle of what we now know as the North Atlantic Ocean, and seeing as there's no real landmasses anywhere near where it might be, that may be a bit more difficult here, of course.

Once I can lock down certain nation-related details, however, that might help considerably, as well, I think. Mind if I ask you a question, EC? If so, have you perhaps been saving these things as template files?

IF you have, maybe you can add a smaller patch to the shoulders of the uniforms somewhere, on one side or the other, showing a smaller version of the national flag. If you can't place it on the shoulders, then so be it. But if you can, so much the better. It's not necessarily required, of course, but it still would be nice to see the flag on one shoulder or the other of each jersey somewhere, I think.

Keep up the great work, and I wish only the best for you and yours in the year to come, Lord willing, of course, for sure. Thanks again for your time, attention, and assistance here. It is quite appreciated here, to be completely honest with you now. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote