View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 09:33 AM   #98
Boxscribe
Minors (Single A)

1940s

Time permitting, more of the same tommorrow. Unless they are not required of course.

Tom,

I am presently re-reading Armstrong's book - could do with a re-do if you ask me! (not that it is poor, but it is about time he had another bio).

Re-working the Burley book as I have a ton of new info on his first manager (and the impact on Burley's early career) and some of the other fighters around at the time. I am just waiting on photos from the USA before I put the finishing touches to it.

I am also working on a research project for the Merseyside Former Boxers Association (collecting and archiving information on local venues and fighters). Plus I am back coaching after a number of years out - so I have plenty to do at the moment.

Did you visit my website yet? It is a work in progress (yet another thing to occupy my time). I have the entire contents of Charley's scrapbook to enter (once scanned) along with the other members of the Murderers' Row (and possibly some details - no matter how small - on all of Burley's opponents).

http://CharleyBurley.com

Hope all is well.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Boxscribe; 02-15-2006 at 09:41 AM.