View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 07:13 AM   #1
rain94
Minors (Single A)

Complete Chart References for Roles and Tactical Settings

These are reference charts that I have created for FHM. I put in effort to ensure that these charts would print well (as possible) on 8.5 x 11 paper.

Note that I have removed the Mental Ratings column from the Offensive and Defensive Roles Chart in order for them to scale properly when printed. The four roles that have anything in the Mental section were Grinder, Agitator, Goon, and Enforcer. The KEY skill for those roles are notated on the left. Goon and Enforcer also have Aggression, Bravery, and Determination as important skills.

When printing, just hit print in Google Sheets and set it to Landscape and the Fit to Page Scale. I tested each one out and they are splendid.

I also added some other charts for new fans of NHL who might find useful, like top NHL players (compiled from The Hockey Guy Youtube Channel) going into the 19/20 season and the AHL/ECHL structure.

I also plan to add a Form Template to fill out your Lines and Tactics, for those players who would like to have their Lines and Tactics on paper or in chart form outside of the game for tracking.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=355821563

Also, feel free to do whatever you like with these charts, FHM development team.

-UPDATES-

Included the missing important mental skills for Goon and Enforcer. 10/11/2019
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by rain94; 10-12-2019 at 12:15 AM.
rain94 is offline   Reply With Quote