View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 02:39 AM   #83
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Apr 28

Well, the month had a hot start, cool middle, and cold finish. So we don’t know which is going to be prototypical of this season, yet.

Mallards in this division, they’ve rolled over us before. Wouldn’t qualify them as ‘whale’, though. I do see a some whales in other divisions, maybe they won’t stray over here too often. Look, that guy has at least thirty seasons in perfect and most of them qualifying, and a handful of series wins. Stay over there, shoo!

Can’t play the schedule though, need to play the actual games, little birds.

Mar/April (so far, there are still games to play in Apr) we went 11-14 (.440). Rdiff is only -4, so not too awful, hitting the ball at least. Hot start, cold finish.

Runs scored, 4th. Runs against 12th. Starters again, I wish I could do something about that. Division 3rd, Overall 18th. 2 teams in the 200 club, 6 teams in the 300 club, 6 teams in the 400 club.

Mendoza Line Qualifiers Review:
Dihigo Yount Betts Freeman maybe Pinson Turner of the hitters. Vazquez Palmer Strasburg Mussina Greinke maybe Severino of the pitchers. Four of them guys are pitching from the bullpen.

Some odd ducks on the booby prize list, what an atypical month. Ah, I see–for some reason this particular league has swarms of LHP, and we’re seeing much higher than typical Lefty starts.

I bet there are some really unusual stadiums out there. Ayup, there sure are. Look, there’s even a deadball stadium!

This could be a much more interesting year, even if we get clobbered.