View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:09 AM   #7
Thegman0492
Minors (Double A)

Thanks.

First off, thank you for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. The Now vs Potential ratings are the ones that are changing. Scouting is on and is bi monthly. I go by my scout. When I first played it, my ratings would only change when my scout took a look at my players. Now I can play a game and then go to roster and transactions page and they will be the same. However, if I exit the game and then re enter the game, their ratings will change. They might have been a 44 now with a potential of 46 and then that will change to a 45 now with a potential of 45. I have had several more extreme than that. I do not know how to take pictures in my game of the pages that you want to see. And, like I said before, this never happened before the patches since Oct 2018, roughly. I am so appreciative for your response and I am sorry that I am responding so late. I was out of town at a Wizard Con in Cleveland. If you could show me step by step of how to take pictures and other things that you need, that would be great.

PS I am sorry if I emailed or private messaged one of you several times. It never confirmed my sent message or email. So sorry.

Last edited by Thegman0492; 03-11-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Thegman0492 is offline   Reply With Quote