Thread: Mac issues...
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #1
alderfall
Bat Boy

Mac issues...

Hello folks. I am looking for a fellow Mac OS X user to lend a quick hand on a couple of issues. I am running Mac OS X Mavericks with OOTP 14.7 build 42 installed through the Apple App Store.

When I try to create a backup of my league, I cannot save the backup to any folder. I also cannot create a new folder using the icon to do so in the OOTP dialog.

Next, I cannot get the almanac to work correctly with player report information in external browsers. I am getting this error (as an example, but I get others as well that are similar in nature):

Firefox can't find the file at /Users/jasonrandolph/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.ootp14macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 14/saved_games/Oregon Rural Professional.lg/news/html/players/player_168.html.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

It works fine inside of OOTP, but not in external browsers. Eventually I would like to export the almanac for use on my tablet when I am away from my iMac or maybe even upload it to my web server to view fro any device anywhere. Does anyone have any input on that?

Thank you for your help and guidance, I appreciate the ideas.
alderfall is offline   Reply With Quote