Thread: Ballcap Creator
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #46
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafan View Post
Just to let everyone know, I have looked into making a Jersey Creator program and I think it's doable. It may not have all the bells and whistles that some of the templates have, but I think I can squeeze in enough to make it useful.
If it could just be easier to use than programs like Gimp. With a way to have sleeves one color, the jersey front another color, and a simple way to create that lettering that sort of curves across the front of the jersey.

Over the years I've spent countless hours trying to make something vaguely useful using Gimp, but with only minimal success.

I'll download the ballcap creator as soon as I type this and give it a whirl. The results people have posted look just amazing! Thank you again!!
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs

Last edited by Antonin; 08-14-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote