View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 10:45 AM   #52
daniel_martin
Minors (Double A)

Help Please!!

All Right ... here we go... I Love OOTP Baseball 2006 .. I just picked it up a couple of days and am immensly hooked on it... however I am stumped... I want to use a modified database to get the current rosters , set up league, instead downloading a roster set, and overwriting a saved game... anyway I folled the guidline above on how to create league... but, It might just be me missing something or being stupid, but I can't get the minor leagues, AAA, AA, etc. In BruceM's mini guide when it comes to these steps come the problem..

9. Click on "Confirm"

10. On the next screen choose the year you wish to start at and other options

11. Click "Import League"

12. You will then be brought to the Game Setup screen. Here you can name your league and set a bunch of other options. Once you're happy with all your settings, click "Start Game"

13. Add your GM as requested

14. You should now be ready to start playing

15. To have the game load real rookies from the DB each season, under Game Setup, ensure the "Automatically Import Historical Rookies" box is checked and ensure the path is correct (see image)

the screenshot afterwards shows "Global Setup" & "League Setup" and it shows "Major League Baseball" and "Triple A (AAA)" when I do all this i don't seee this anywhere???

All i see is two tabs saying Create Game and Game Options
underneath is Enter Game name and Enter Starting Year
and then there is a list
Select standard Leagues

Underneath all that is
All included leagues (click to edit)
Major League 2006 (i'm asumming this is the league I imported??

I've downloaded the Lahman 5.4 DB, is while BruceM uses 5.3.. any difference??

Help I'm going mad, and feel like an idiot!!!!

All or any help is greatly appreciated!!
daniel_martin is offline   Reply With Quote