View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 10:40 AM   #8
johnnybourbon
Major Leagues

these...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
a.) schedule editor plus the ability to schedule neutral site games.
c.) more expansion teams
d.) custom playoffs
e.)move teams to another division/conference in same league
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezer2434 View Post
A) ISS Draft Rankings
C) Depth Charts
D) Prospect Rankings within Organization
and...

aa)at least be able to customize how many times a team plays versus other divisions/conferences to weight the schedule the way you want it.

b)have ui trade picks during the draft. This could be an option for users that don't want it

cc)an option to contract the league

d) suspensions for fighting, ped/alcohol/drugs/etc

e) 1) input from owner during the season other than once a month, ie, fans like "Superstar", get him signed to an extension NOW
2) assistant gm, dude, we don't have anyone in the pipeline that can play LW. or suggest trades such as "i think Phaneuf could be had for a pick and Connor McDavid"
3) coaching staff - our third pairing sucks man, can you trade for Erhoff or Hamhius or something
4) scouting staff (during offseason - based on organization needs) so and so are available still, we should sign him. (during draft) different scouts suggesting next pick based on org needs or their next best available
5) minor league liaison - this dude is ready for the next level, yo
6) players - I've been playing with a Dtd injury and it's gotten worse
7) fans - we love "superstar", "our stadium sucks, can you remodel it?", "ticket prices suck", "detroit sucks"

f) sponsors of team (fictional companies are fine) to generate revenue - and set sponsored promo nights on schedule (ties in to HRR below)

g) separate pro and amateur scouting departments. maybe just hire scouting directors instead of/in addition to scouts

h) "shop a player" trade screen to more easily unload players for bags of pucks

i) 1) option to add a league-wide hockey related revenue to be revenue shared
2) base future salary caps on HRR as IRL

j) make rebuilding teams much more aggressive in acquiring prospects and draft picks, not just at trade deadline.

k) fix europe/russian draft picks rights expiring issues

l) players publicly/privately demanding trades/ promotion to big club/ more ice time/ being sick of sitting in the press box

m) minor league injury rehab assignments

n) 1) user pick all star teams and format
2) user pick award winners

o) PTOs and training camp invitees

p) fix offered extensions counting against available fa money bug

q) 1) better in-game penalization (instigator, misconduct, unsportmanlike, delay of game happening in defensive times of duress)
2) maybe even having line brawls/multiple combatants/goalie fights in the rough and tumble era

r) easy way to backup/restore from within game

s) be able to play full league structure in years other than current

t) be able to change minor league affiliations - have contractual agreements with minor league teams

u) have an advertising budget in financials

v) 1) add more home screen widgets options! --playoff scoring leaders team/league
2) customize standings widget on home screen

w) have an ice-condition modifier for late in periods, hot/humid weather teams, stadium age, if there's a basketball affiliate/ concert sharing the stadium, etc

x) playoff matchup comparison screen, head to head stats, positional comparison

y) indicators/ notifications when teams clinch playoff spots/ home ice

z) logo editor
On the corpse. My question is...
No, my question. I get to go first. Why in pluperfect hell would you pee on corpse?
Quote:
Cause there's a 50-50 chance a malnourished monkey is gonna pop up out of a toilet, shoot you in the face with a speargun.

Last edited by johnnybourbon; 03-15-2016 at 04:51 PM.
johnnybourbon is offline   Reply With Quote