View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 04:33 PM   #50
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Now that their season is over and they are about to miss the playoffs by a couple of games, these darned bums can spend the summer thinking about the games they threw away by sleepwalking through them. Just a bit more effort in a handful of games, that's all it would have taken. I am so annoyed with this team that I hope Phil Jackson cleans out the whole house.

Unfortunately, that includes Mike Woodson. The coach must take the blame for player laziness and foolishness; it's part of the deal. Woodson knows this.

I don't blame Anthony if he leaves for a quality team like the Bulls. Frankly, the Knicks may ultimately be better off without him. But these other slugs: Tyson Chandler, Amar'e Stoudemire, J.R. Smith, Raymond Felton, Andrea Bargnani, Pablo Prigioni, Kenyon Martin - get them the heck out of here or sit their sorry butts on the bench. The ONLY two players on the team worth keeping are Iman Shumpert and Tim Hardaway Jr.

Again, I'm not angry with them because they lost more games than they won and missed the playoffs. I am angry with them because I SAW HOW THEY PLAYED MUCH OF THE SEASON WITHOUT PASSION AND DEDICATION. Relaxing and going through the motions against teams like the Bucks and the Sixers, and losing. They deserve to go home, and good riddance.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote