View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 09:41 AM   #4681
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
Sounds good. Just to make sure the rules are clear

1. Your new team has to be FTP - the only PP you can use are those you earn from playing. You can't have EVER purchased PP for the team that wants to be in the OL.
2. You cannot use any 2019 Live players or any variations thereof (no Future Legends, no POTM no 2019 All-Star Game cards). Your active roster should only be historical players (doesn't matter what your reserve roster has on it but I like to make all my 2019 players inactive so I don't even have to worry about accidentally activating an illegal player).

Assuming that's true (and since it's a new team I assume it would be), then welcome!

People will strongly suggest you don't create the team until Monday morning so you can spend a week in the Entry Pool, since that gives you a full week to earn PP in a pretty easy environment.

The week you spend in the Entry Pool you won't really be in the OL but it's a good foundation, and you'll get a lot of PP, so it's recommended to start out that way.

Once your team is ready to move up to Iron, you need to do the following (on the Saturday or Sunday before the new leagues form):

1. Post here with the name of your team and your manager name
2. Go to the OL friends list, located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...BNFnWty3o/edit. Find everyone who's at the level you're going to be in (I assume Iron). Friend those people. Set your league placement setting to "Use Friends List". Make sure to hit the Submit Team button after you do that.
3. Everyone in Iron will friend you back
4. Monday morning you'll be placed in the Iron OL.
5. Enjoy!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here.
Team: Sierra Vista Scorpions
Mgr: AGDion

I 'friended' all the Iron league but there was only 3. Is the correct?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote