View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 01:09 PM   #441
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
I'm pretty silly because I require all the cards I lock to be in mint condition, even if I never activate them again. So although I could get a good deal on a mission piece, if it has stats it's going back on the AH.

By the way I also make sure all players on my team have appropriate jersey numbers from their career. Though perhaps that's a more normal OCD? Or not?
I'm fortunate that my MINT OCD has limits. I only care about players that will be generating stats for my team. I will happily lock away used cards without a second thought. I feel for you, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantaCondor View Post
On the contrary; to complete a slate of collections like this, you'd have to monitor the AH dozens of times a day, every day, for weeks. I think I might not be taking it seriously enough. If anything, it's more a statement of "hey these cards are there if you're willing to put in the time and watch the AH like a hawk".
Fair enough. I just thought when we start throwing out terms like dishonest, it gets us away from enjoying this game and one another's [virtual] company.

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote