View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #1
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Sebastian's Update Thread

Please don't be mad with me but in the future I will not answer to questions regarding "the game sucks" (everyone has his own opinion), "the game is unplayable" (not true), "the game is boring" (yes, in some ways that is true, we are aware of it), "EHM is a million times better then FHM" (please play EHM, it is a great game), "you wanted to much for version 1" (we already admitted it and learned our lesson), "a new game should not be less then EHM 2007 and/or OOTP 14" (not realistic) and other comments like that.

The reason is simple: whatever I write, I will not satisfy some people. To be very clear, I respect everyone to have his opinion, I just feel that the time can be used better: to make the game better day by day, patch by patch and version by version.

I know you guys wish better communication from me and I will try to be more active here on the board and talk FHM (and its future) with you. And thats the reason for the statement above, I want to talk game (and its future) and not defend it with every post I make. Everyone who feels not treated right, please contact me and we will work it out!

I will use this (locked) thread to give you 4-5 updates a week. That way you know what we are working on. Most of the time it will be boring updates but I will use this thread to go into more detail when I feel the time is right.